Hurry up December.......

Oww.. i have to wait til Feb - at best!

Youre lucky!! Look at it that way babes, lol.x

Hey ladies - I've had such a cr*p day at work. They're piling on the responsibilty on me and it's getting me stressed. Just can't wait to start TTC and hope that I can get my BFP in January so I've got something to aim for - a new life!!!!! And it'll be nice (exhausting, scary - I'm not kidding myself) to spend time looking after a baby as opposed to working in a stressful job!!!! I am very tempted to give up full time teaching and become a supply teacher once LO is big enough. Or a childminder - then I can earn and be a stay at home mum which is what I want. I guess the teaching proffession's getting me down!!!! Sorry to ramble.

Hey ladies - I've had such a cr*p day at work. They're piling on the responsibilty on me and it's getting me stressed. Just can't wait to start TTC and hope that I can get my BFP in January so I've got something to aim for - a new life!!!!! And it'll be nice (exhausting, scary - I'm not kidding myself) to spend time looking after a baby as opposed to working in a stressful job!!!! I am very tempted to give up full time teaching and become a supply teacher once LO is big enough. Or a childminder - then I can earn and be a stay at home mum which is what I want. I guess the teaching proffession's getting me down!!!! Sorry to ramble.

Dont worry, you're not rambling. Haha when you have you LO you wont ever want to go back to work. I was very fortunate when we had our 1st child that we were ok finacially and I could stay at home with the baby, I was with him right up until he went to school, broke my heart it did :( I know with the next baby I will have to go back to work after 9mths though. I feel abit guilty about that :nope:
Try to think positive for the next couple of months and think ah well I hopefully will have a LO soon :)

I know December isn't that long away ladies, I take my last pill around 14th, but how do you all cope with the wait?
This will be our 1st and everyone around me seems to already have a tiny babe, be pregnant or trying!! !! x

Well, I actually had a better day today at work. Spoke to the Head teacher directly and she was really nice. I expressed my stressfulness and she said she'd alter things to help me. Boy was I a happy chappy!!!!! Plus, kids were ultra great to me today. Love 'em. Just found out a friend is 20 weeks pregnant! No fair but great for her!!!:thumbup:

Is anyone else like going a bit INSANE with the waiting??

I'm trying to chart so I know what's what when we do try and I am TOTALLY confused with it!!!!!
:wacko:

Is anyone else like going a bit INSANE with the waiting??

I'm trying to chart so I know what's what when we do try and I am TOTALLY confused with it!!!!!
:wacko:

Yeh just slightly.. hehe I have babies on the brain :)
As for charting, I really have no idea.. hehe :wacko:

We're going to start off not charting as I'm coming straight off the pill so for the first month will be :sex: like mad (every other day) and hope for the best and that I will actually ovulate that month! Then, if no :bfp: I will start to chart any OV pains, symptoms (can't be bothered with temps) and continue :sex: every 2-3 days (DH won't know what's hit him! :blush:). We, on average :sex: 3 times a week anyway so it's not much more!!!!

Hehe sounds like me and my DP! I'm charting this cycle for 1st time just to see if I can get a grip on my body bit more - Had mirena coil removed in Sep after 2 yrs - it was helping with my endo - so charting as we don't have big window to get up the duff due to endo coming back as coil not there - blaaaaaah!

Funny - this morning my temp has done a nose dive...prob as I'm getting over my cold a bit....I think I may drop the whole chart thing if it continues to do my brain in - as to be honest....i'm only doing it as hoping that my body will prove that it's actually ovulating before we really go at it!! LOL! :haha:

Hehe good luck! :hugs:

Really wishing it was December now :( Been browsing all the baby stuff in Babies R us today but I felt like such a fraud among all the other ladies with their lovely bumps... I dont even have a little sticky bean yet hehe. Well hopefully I will this time in 2 months :happydance:

Me too! Saw a friend last night with his newborn. Sooo cute! Feeling really broody now x x

Ha I know what you mean!!

Saying that...we're actually going to start going for it after this period...which is from hell that's for sure :wacko:

Well, we're just going to BD every other day and take it from there....while having fun!

Excited!

Now Halloween is over December is feeling so much closer isnt it? All the Xmas adverts will start now and Im just so excited.
Im in the 2 week wait at the moment but if it is BFN I know I dont have long to wait now.

xx

Now Halloween is over December is feeling so much closer isnt it? All the Xmas adverts will start now and Im just so excited.
Im in the 2 week wait at the moment but if it is BFN I know I dont have long to wait now.

xx

Yeh it is feeling that little bit closer, just need to get Bonfire night out of the way and then it's the countdown... As much as I am excited, I'm also getting a little bit scared as it creeps nearer, is anyone else??

xx

Yeh it is feeling that little bit closer, just need to get Bonfire night out of the way and then it's the countdown... As much as I am excited, I'm also getting a little bit scared as it creeps nearer, is anyone else??

I am which is ridiculous as I know what to expect lol. I was thinking this morning what if I am pregnant now, there is no going back and I will have two children lol. Plus I woke up feeling a little bit sick (too many sweets yesterday lol) and thought god how am I going to cope with the immense morning sickness this time and looking after Phoebe.

But I will, bring on the 10th when I can test!! Fx'd
x

eek, now it's November, December does seem scarily close!

We're still debating as to whether December is a good time to properly start NTNP *sigh*

can I join in?! We're ttc from december and my cycle starts on the 15th Dec, so lots of xmas :sex:! Hubby's pleased about that. I've started using the clearblue monitor this months to try an track my cycle. I have a 25-26 day cycle but worried I ov quite late so trying to find out...... just want to start now!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->