Hurry up December.......

Ooo, am thinking of any some today. Any brands you'd recommend? x x

My doctor told me I could start taking them at any time and any over the counter would work. I heard from some moms around here that the Target generic were great...but I don't know if that's something you have access to. She said that most over the counter are the same and you may end up taking the same throughout the pregnancy unless your doctor thinks you need more.

Ooo, am thinking of any some today. Any brands you'd recommend? x x

My doctor told me I could start taking them at any time and any over the counter would work. I heard from some moms around here that the Target generic were great...but I don't know if that's something you have access to. She said that most over the counter are the same and you may end up taking the same throughout the pregnancy unless your doctor thinks you need more.

thanks you reminded me I needed to refil mine HAHA!

Thanks ladies, I got some today. :) I just got them for Tescos, I choice Sanatogen "mother & father to be" so there's folic acid for me and zinc for DH - plus they come in cute bottles. Pink bottle for her and blue-green for him! Getting really excited now x x

is anyone using OPK's to chart their cycles already? I've been using a clearblue fertlity monitor and I love it already! :cloud9: Found out I actually ovulate 2-3 days later than I thought so its already worthwhile!

I have a whole cycle to get through before I actually do something about it!! Also will use pre seed when we start I think.......

With the clearblue fertility monitor, do you have to best test strips as extra??

On a separate note, look at our tickers; so close now ladies!!! x x

Yes you do but I buy them on Amazon and they're only £15 for 20 sticks, and one pack lasts for 2 cycles. I think its so worth it though :)

And I know!!! Not long to go....... :happydance: :happydance:

No I'm really not charting or anything... I keep up with it on my calendar when I AF comes and when I "think" I've O-ed or should and that's about it. This is our first time ttc and I really don't want to go over board with it just yet.... I want to try the typical every other day from the time you end your cycle to begin the next -- at least for the first few months, just so we can enjoy our first time ttc. But after about 3/4 months then I will def be charting and any and everything else that I can find to help! :haha:

Thanks ladies, I got some today. :) I just got them for Tescos, I choice Sanatogen "mother & father to be" so there's folic acid for me and zinc for DH - plus they come in cute bottles. Pink bottle for her and blue-green for him! Getting really excited now x x

We are taking those too! they are so cute!
Im another December TTCer! Not long now ladies! :cloud9:

@amoreamy Thanks, so less than a £1 per stick, which isn't too bad :)

@shelleney Think the cute packaging was the deciding factor!! So shallow I know.

So ladies hopefully our last month before TTC/BFPs! Is there anything you want to do before getting preggers? I'm so going out for sushi!! Oh and I might dye my hair. :) x x

I'm getting drunk at my work's Christmas party in 3 weeks time.
Last alcoholic drink for a few years perhaps?:wine:
xx

I'm not a bit drinker so that's no biggy, and I drink decaf tea and coffee already, but I'm going to have to find some way to dye my hair.... there must be a way thats safe!!! I hate having roots haha! :cry:

I'm not a bit drinker so that's no biggy, and I drink decaf tea and coffee already, but I'm going to have to find some way to dye my hair.... there must be a way thats safe!!! I hate having roots haha! :cry:

I don't know exactly where you are located but here it is perfectly safe to color (dye) your hair as long as you are in an open area. I'm naturally blonde but I color my hair dark brown and I will continue doing so when I get pregnant. My bf does hair and has pregnant women in her shop all the time. But I would look into it... like I said, I color my hair and don't bleach it so I don't know if that makes a difference or not...

Also you could try Sun In or lemon juice to lighten your roots... when I was in high school and middle school I used sun in all the time! Just spray it in and use the hair dryer to activate it and within days it was bleach blonde. My old roommate is naturally dark headed and all she's ever used is sun in as well and she has bleach blonde hair as well...

I don't know exactly where you are located but here it is perfectly safe to color (dye) your hair as long as you are in an open area. I'm naturally blonde but I color my hair dark brown and I will continue doing so when I get pregnant. My bf does hair and has pregnant women in her shop all the time. But I would look into it... like I said, I color my hair and don't bleach it so I don't know if that makes a difference or not...

Also you could try Sun In or lemon juice to lighten your roots... when I was in high school and middle school I used sun in all the time! Just spray it in and use the hair dryer to activate it and within days it was bleach blonde. My old roommate is naturally dark headed and all she's ever used is sun in as well and she has bleach blonde hair as well...

Well I'm in the UK and I haven't heard of Sun In so I'll definitely look into it! Thank you H-P! Whatever I can find without having to bleach it would be a life saver! :winkwink:

And yes roots are big at the moment, but for some reason it brings me down- I like to have a very classic polished look so it really doesn't suit me!

@Hodge-Podge- I've found Sun In on my old favourite Amazon! Thank goodness for Amazon! Yey! :happydance:

I am new on here, but we are going to start TTC in December. I am on my last pill packet now!!! Yay!

I am new on here, but we are going to start TTC in December. I am on my last pill packet now!!! Yay!

So exciting as am 3 pills into my last pill packet. I can't wait for my final withdrawl bleed. The other day a friend announced that they would prob be getting married next Sept/Oct and all I could think of was - Gosh, if I get preggers straight away, I could be potentially 9 months pregnant!!!!!! Touch wood that is. :blush:

The other day a friend announced that they would prob be getting married next Sept/Oct and all I could think of was - Gosh, if I get preggers straight away, I could be potentially 9 months pregnant!!!!!! Touch wood that is. :blush:[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat- my sister is getting married next year and she said she's not going to plan it round my potential pregnancy so I'll have to lump it! She has a point but I just know I'll be huge for it! I know it would be amazing if I am though :) If we get pregnant December cycle the due date is our wedding anniversary :cloud9:

The other day a friend announced that they would prob be getting married next Sept/Oct and all I could think of was - Gosh, if I get preggers straight away, I could be potentially 9 months pregnant!!!!!! Touch wood that is. :blush:

I'm in the same boat- my sister is getting married next year and she said she's not going to plan it round my potential pregnancy so I'll have to lump it! She has a point but I just know I'll be huge for it! I know it would be amazing if I am though :) If we get pregnant December cycle the due date is our wedding anniversary :cloud9:[/QUOTE]

Oh how lovely! The due date is calculated by the first day of your last period eh? Well, I'm on the pill so does that mean my due date would be for 10 months from the first day of my withdrawl bleed? If so, it would be September 6th 2010! How exciting! Completely hypothetical obviously.:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"