Hurry up December.......

Well my cycles 26 days, so I its slightly shortened. But mine's just short of 40 weeks from the first day of your last cycle, so my December cycle starts on the 15th, so the calculation starts from that day. I love working out due dates!! Then you can be really sad and work out star signs etc... tehe :haha:

this is my fav website, as some wont do it for you if you're not preggers yet! Which is just no fun :blush:

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/tools/duedate/

Oooo, thanks for the tip off Amy!

And wow, look at your ticker now; it's only a matter of WEEKS now, not months!! Super exciting x x

"Your estimated due date is Sunday, 28 August, 2011" Oh wow, that's my DH's birthday too!! That would be toooooo cute x x

Hurray up December! We were going to wait until after christmas but as my husband is a teacher we thought it made sense to start sooner and aim for the summer hols if poss! Not long now!

Oooo, thanks for the tip off Amy!

And wow, look at your ticker now; it's only a matter of WEEKS now, not months!! Super exciting x x

I know its really exciting! I have a whole cycle to be patient through first! :coffee: The days go by so slowly- even though I've got plenty of deadlines coming up!!

And I'm glad you like the due date tool, its fun to find out :winkwink: And you DH's birthday would be so lovely!! xox

Ooooohhhhh!!!! Not long for meeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I have a confession. My ticker is counting down to when I take my last pill. We won't actually be 'trying' until after my withdrawl but I don't care!

Sounds fair enough to me! :winkwink: Mine is from the first day of my ttc cycle but I think that's ok! There's really not long for you now!! You'll have to keep is informed about when your withdrawal comes.....

exciting!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

My ticker is counting down to Christmas day, our official TTC date! Can't wait! x x

I have a confession. My ticker is counting down to when I take my last pill. We won't actually be 'trying' until after my withdrawl but I don't care!

Sounds fair enough to me! :winkwink: Mine is from the first day of my ttc cycle but I think that's ok! There's really not long for you now!! You'll have to keep is informed about when your withdrawal comes.....

My WD bleed will finish by Fri 10th Dec so we'll start :sex:!!!!

Just been reading the sperm meets egg thread started in March and there are so many BFP's from it!! I think its definitely worth a shot!!

Has anyone else looked it up/ considered it?

Here's the link anyway! :)

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

My WD bleed will finish by Fri 10th Dec so we'll start :sex:!!!!

We'll literally be :sex: at Christmas- not ideal at the MIL's!!! Haha :haha:

Just been reading the sperm meets egg thread started in March and there are so many BFP's from it!! I think its definitely worth a shot!!

Has anyone else looked it up/ considered it?

Here's the link anyway! :)

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

I've read about it before... kinda seems like natual family planning to me... but either way it's what we plan on doing.

I cannot waiiiiit until Dec 21st when I have my coil removed! Yipppee!!
Tried to have the appointment moved to a closer date as I wasnt happy with it being so far away from my original removal attempt but im feeling ok about it now and just excited!!! I am hoping that i keep up my 25-26 day cycles so that when I have my removal I only have to wait a day or two for AF and then on to TTC in late Dec!!! OMg im sooo excited!!! Like a kid at Christmas!

I cannot waiiiiit until Dec 21st when I have my coil removed! Yipppee!!
Tried to have the appointment moved to a closer date as I wasnt happy with it being so far away from my original removal attempt but im feeling ok about it now and just excited!!! I am hoping that i keep up my 25-26 day cycles so that when I have my removal I only have to wait a day or two for AF and then on to TTC in late Dec!!! OMg im sooo excited!!! Like a kid at Christmas!

Oh yey! That's great news! :happydance: That doesn't put you too far behind at all! Glad to hear you're excited again :) x

Wow-you guys have all got me really excited for my TTC date!
I had my methotrexate shot on 17th June, so can start trying 6 months later, which is 17th December! woo hoo!
It only took me 1 cycle to conceive last time, so hopefully the same again if im lucky! Maybe a BFP over Christmas and New Year?
Fingers crossed, and baby dust for you all:dust:

Look at our tickers now - mostly only a matter of weeks and days now!! x x

Eek!!! I know! I'm trying not to concentrate on it too much, having said that :)haha:) I've bought my conceive plus as well as CBFM, I'm temping as well, just so I have a comparison for when we actually start trying next month!! I hopefully should be well prepared!

wow - seems like everyone is really prepared. im not. i have obviously been taking my prenatal vitamins for 3 months, and I have read the sperm meets egg plan. But thats it. Should I buy OPKs, or special lube, or start temping? argh, its all so complicated!:help:
xx

Bloomin heck I haven't been on here for nearly a month (due to stupid internet problem) and cant belive that the time is nearly here.. scary and exciting!!! :dust: all round

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->