Hurry up December.......

Even added an ovulation ticker now, as there is a chance we could start TTC before Christmas now. Yay! Wouldn't it be amazing to get a BFP for Christmas!

On a separate random note; anyone been watching The Apprentice? I think I'm addicted!! x x

@shelleney- don't worry, you're preparing your body and that's the most important thing! I've just slowly added more stuff to establish my ovulation time. Its nothing complicated, and tempings really easy on fertility friend. :)
@proud_mum- welcome back! Exciting stuff, we're so close now!
@maybabydoll- omg? really?! So exciting! Does that mean you're ttc this cycle then?
And yes! I love the apprentice! Didn't really agree with last nights firing, but he didn't see too bothered so maybe it was the right choice!

Yes, there is a chance we'll start trying from the 1st Dec! :D

And I know, Jamie so should have got fired!! But you're right Chris didn't seem that bother. I really like Stella and Liz, but Stuart "The Brand" Bags does my head in!! x x

Hahaha hairbags!! He makes me laugh because he's so outrageously clueluss- but just keeps being in the winning team! Very ironic! But I agree, Stella and Liz are both really strong.

You've made me think about this cycle now maybabydoll!! How naughty! The only thing that puts me off is the due date, as if I got a :bfp: this cycle the due date would be the end of August, and I don't want them to be the youngest at school and be behind. Having said that if we get a :bfp: next cycle when we're supposed to start trying, the baby could still come early! So.... maybe we should go for it!! :blush:

Hmm... good point. On the other hand, my DH birthday's is the 28th August, so he was just 3 days off the cut-off for the school year and was the youngest in his year, BUT he was doing so well, the school moved him up a year!! So in the end I think he was only 14-15 when he was doing his GCSEs. As it turned out moving him up wasn't a necessarily a good thing, but in his own year group, he did really well.

As you say, babies have a tendency to come along when they're ready anyway, be it 1 month premature or 2 weeks late! I'm going with the philosophy, of what will be, will be. x x

Hi everyone! I you don't mind, I'll tag onto this one... We'll be TTC in Decmber / Jan. Toying with the idea of getting a clear blue fertility monitor. Amazon have them for about £60. But I'm charting now.. OPKs, BBTs, CM... Should be ovulating over the next day or so. The school year thing is the reason why we're waiting until next month before we TTC. Really excited and nervous!!!!

I'm eager to get started, but I'm enjoying the charting this month. I think it's mad that for the first 35 yrs of my life, I had no idea on all this... Did anyone know about CM, and different types and what it means befoe now??? I certainly never had a clue. Never even noticed there was a pattern to it all!!!

Anyways looking forward to seeing some EWCM in the next few days - sorry if TMI!!! :haha:

And looking forward to going through this journey with you guys... Here's to 2011 being our year

:kiss:

PS I'm Team Stella!!!

@forever1982! Hello - welcome aboard! Good choice of candidate too!

@amoreamy - your comment did get me thinking... As I never really thought about being an August baby as being a problem. Probably as OH and very close friend were both August babies. But a bit of Googling and there's loads of "Oooo, you shouldn't have an August baby" type comments/articles... :(

But then I found this! :D
https://community.babycentre.co.uk/post/a5900935/august_babies_rock

Also, I pop over to the first tri board where people are now announcing BFP with August due dates and everyone there is happy and congratulating each other. To be honest, I can handle the odd "that was well planned" comment, if we have a happy healthy bub! :cloud9:

Sorry, this is such a ramble, you just got me thinking!! :) x x

Aw maybabydoll, so many threads so little time! I'm so excited that you started thinking about it now...!! Well the more I think about it, the more I'm happy with it! And that's a great link btw- lots of good arguments for starting now! The due date would be 28th August, I'm thinking bank holiday birthday!! That would be pretty cool haha :)

And ramble all you like! Its all good, its what this site's all about! :haha:

oh and most importantly happy and healthy bub's are all that really matter :cloud9: You're so right :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->