hurt herself

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Hannah's had lots of scraps and bruises etc because she's so very active but today she fell and hit her jaw against the couch and cut her upper gum with her bottom teeth :( It looked really bad until we realized that the blood was mixing in with her spit :blush: making it look like she was bleeding a lot more than she actually was. Poor baby

aww, poor Hannah! Alasdair's top teeth have gone into his bottom lip before, that created a lot of blood! and the other day he fell so hard on his face he had a nose bleed. They'll get to be tough little cookies!

Poor we mite

I Hope She Feels Better Soon

Aaron Had A Black Eye Last Week Cos He Ran Into The Tv Stand.

Bloodly Child Doesnt Walk He RUNS Lol

she was more bothered by us trying to look in her mouth than the actual injury :rofl:

Oww, bless her! Grace hit her jaw on the fireplace and her bottom teeth cut the top of her lip :(

she was more bothered by us trying to look in her mouth than the actual injury :rofl:

Thats Like Aaron He Didnt Cry At All Until I Put The Ice Pack On Him, Cos He Wanted Down To Play

:( its not nice when they hurt themselves not nice at all :hugs: for LO and :hugs: for mum too xxxxxxx

Aww bless her poor little poppet :hugs:

:hugs: I feel like sometimes kids are a magnet for injuries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->