Husband FIFO worker

amylee

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

My husband and I are TTC and worried that we might find it difficult because he works away 2:1 and might not be home during my fertile window.

I've been monitoring when I ovulate and I will ovulate on Monday but he doesn't fly home until Tuesday.

Hoping that it might still be possible to conceive on Tuesday if we are lucky :)

does anyone find ovulation testing kits useful?

Thanks

Hi.
I haven't used opks I just do a lot of charting and that has helped me to know when O is coming. If you ovulate monday the chance of bding tuesday and catching the egg is next to none...u have to dtd 2-3 ish days before O...but of course that doesn't mean not to try :). Anyways I just didn't wanna read and run.
GL to you :) !

Turns out I might have gotten pregnant that week! I was late on my period so took HPT and was negative for the whole week- I took 3 tests. So I was convinced that I wasn't pregnant but period still hasn't come and i'm now about 2 weeks and 5 days late so I took another pregnancy test today and it was a faint positive. counting back I could possibly be about 6 weeks pregnant hopefully :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->