Husband has admitted to cheating - Update and thanks

Awful situation. Can't say I know how you feel, as I don't. But it does sound like you are better off without him. Plus, if it comes to it, he is at blame in the divorce proceedings, and more than likely you will get the home due to LO. Small compensation for a big loss but his name will be mud.

I just want to say that this happened to me with my first child, I was devastated... BUT it turned out to be the best ever thing that could of happened to me. Hold on, ride the storm, the gaps between the crying will get bigger and bigger I promise you.

Thank you all so so much. I alternate between being really angry, then being glad that at least now I know, and then just the most unbearable pain possible.

Thank you, you have no idea how much better you have all made me feel x

Stay strong for you and your son, you can get through it , you deserve better x

You and your little man deserve so much better :hugs: I am so sorry you are going through this.

That is awful, I'm so sorry :( But you WILL get through it and in a few years time you'll look back and be so glad you got out of it when you did! :hugs: :hugs:

What a horrible person to do that to you

:hugs:

Hope you are okay

Oh I am so sorry, stay strong and keep your head held high :hugs: xx

Oh my god, i am so so sorry. I don't know what to say hun, i am just so sorry for you and your LO :hugs: xxxxxxx

I am so sorry , as much as he is a cock for doing this too you, she is also a twisted witch and it makes me sick how a mother of two could do that to a new mum and her baby.

:hugs:.... I know it seems impossible now but you will get over this and it will make you stronger... Dont let them selfish gits to see you break down... you will be surprised how much your LO makes you have the power to stand tall... you have done nothing wrong he and his bit should be ashamed of themselves.... They are not worth your tears... he has lost everything not you... He is a dirty dog and you hold your head high...
xx

I'm so sorry :hugs: what a complete @rsehole and that woman is a heartless selfish c*w. I know its really really hard but use the anger to stay strong for you and your son. He doesnt deserve you at all and one day he will regret what he has done, they always do. You have a lovely baby boy and the two of you can be happy without him :flower::hugs:

Didn't wanna read and run :hugs:

Focus all your energy on your LO, that's what'll get you through :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"