Husband has admitted to cheating - Update and thanks

:hug: i understand it must be so hard for you, but beleive me it does get easier in time, her and him are scum of the earth for doing that to you, you dont deserve any of this. :hug:

Things must ne so hard for you right now:hugs:

Aw hun :hugs::hugs::hugs: thats a horrible thing to have to deal with. Stay strong for you and your little man :hugs::hugs:

What an arsehole!
The worse bit is the fact he accused you of going mad. Mental games are not fair.
You are better off without him. It may hurt at the moment but it will get better. You and your lo will have a far better and enriched life without someone like that hanging over your shoulder.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:
xxx

:hugs: what a waste of space!! so sorry hun this is the last thing you need anyway but youve got a small child he should know better. your worth so much more than that!!

<3

OMG hun. I'm so sorry. You both deserve someone much better. What a vile woman she is going with a man who was about to be come a dad and is now a daddy. Sending huge hugs your way

Oh hun, I'm so sorry this has happened to you :hugs: I know it hurts but hopefully it's a bit of relief that you know now and know you aren't mad. He sounds like scum and he isn't worthy of any more of your time. You have the only gorgeous man you'll ever need and that's your LO :) Stay strong and focus on healing and moving on with your little man. :hugs:

well he is a stupid arse isint he!!
u have ur beautiful boy who i know u will bring up to behave better
go and get some big cuddles from him :hugs:

my friend is going thro something similar tho no children.she has been separated for 3 yrs,they where together 14yrs.he still wont admit he cheated still wont divorce says hes not good enough for her blah blah.found out on facebook!!why did he not just say???

So sorry for you hun i can only imagine how aweful you must feel. I am not a sympthiser of adulturous people and if my DH were to do the same I would be off like a shot BUT as much as you might want to hate him, your hubby is just a human that made hurtful choices, which we all do sometimes,if you go on thinking he is scum you will breed feelings of bitterness, resentment etc not good for you. Focus on you and the positives in your life, take this as an event that will strengthen you. X

i cant imagine what you are going through. and as posters before have said you deserve much better than someone who strays. x

Everything happens for a reason and im so sorry that he's done this to you and LO, but i truely believe in karma and he'll regret whats he's done, maybe not today or tomorrow but in time he will.
Your destined to be with a better man that he has turned out to be and he'll treat the other woman exactly how he's treated you im sure...but if there's any justice in this world then he'll have it done to him too so he knows exactly how he made you feel.
Stay strong.
:hugs:

Oh huni, I so know how you feel.

My ex cheated on me whilst I was pregnant and then again when my son was just a few months old. My daughter was also only 5.
They say once a cheat always a cheat and of he's done it you, he'll do it to her too, that's if the relationship lasts.

I know it doesn't seem like it at the moment, but you will get through this and you'll emerge a much stronger woman because of it. I am now with a wonderful man and we have a beautiful daughter.
Any man who can do that to their family is not worth the hassle or upset.

If you need to chat, PM me. xx

omg i am so sorry :( he is not worth one ounce of your tears or hurt. i dont understand how people can be like that ! i hope you find someone amazing who wont do that to you and your LO. my heart goes out to you. take care xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->