Husband has admitted to cheating - Update and thanks

You know I'm sorry to say this but what kind of man is he? He went through 9 months of pregnancy with you, his child grew in your belly and was brought to life! Even if he was distracted he should have given it time and been a daddy - just for a while. Just my opinion tho! :hugs: hun your little man is beautiful, and he'll always be yours - treasure it xxx

what a ..insert swear word here.. sending:hugs:

times the best healer! concentrate on LO and you two will be fine xx

Thank you all so so much. I alternate between being really angry, then being glad that at least now I know, and then just the most unbearable pain possible.

Thank you, you have no idea how much better you have all made me feel x

bless u hun I just hope u and LO come out of this a stronger happier person xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

ahhh bless you and you little boy :( i read this and it actually made me well up with tears for you! What a snake!!

You and your little boy will be a million times better off without him if thats what he is like.

Chin up hun and hope things work out for you and your little bundle of joy.
xxxx

Just read your update. I'm so sorry, if he thinks that isn't cheating he has a problem. Emotional cheating is SO MUCH WORSE! Him telling her he loves her? If it was sex it'd be one thing. But he cheated on you in his heart. And for all you know he could have easily slept with her. You've already established that he is a liar so you really can't believe anything that comes out of his mouth. Again, I'm so sorry hun. :hugs:

:Hugs: For you and your LO. Stay strong Hun you deserve better. X

Such an awful thing to have to go through, I'm really sorry this is happening to you :hugs:

Give your little man lots of cuddles and kisses :hugs:

:hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry this is happening to you, dear, and be strong for you and your LO. You'll get through this, I promise. :flower:

And like someone else said -- karma's a b***h, he goes with her and likely will cheat on her, later down the road. I've met a man who has done it, twice! :dohh: Seems scumbag history tends to repeat itself.

Good luck for the future sweetie.

Thank your lucky stars such a mean, manipulative person doesn't have to be a part of your life anymore xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->