Husband is pressuring me

Darlin65

Married with a Munchkin
Reaction score
Idk what to do. My DH is pressuring me to ttc like immediately but I can't. I haven't gotten my regular cycles back yet and still bf my 9mo son. I've tried explaining this and he seems to think if we just have regular sex all the time it will just miraculously happen somehow. He even tried to ask me to wean lo! :dohh: I'd love another baby, I really would. I just don't know how to try and make him understand tho :shrug:

Sorry to hear your hubby isn't understanding Darlin65. Sounds like he needs to take the pressure off a bit and let you enjoy your little one. Perhaps suggest compromising with a date to start TTC again? You could try telling him the world health organisation suggests a year between pregnancies!!

Sending you hugs. It sucks that men don't seem to understand that our bodies do not have a time table where it ovulates all the time. Yes it might come on time but it can be out of sync.

My OH seems to be on the same wave length as your husband. He just thinks it will happen even when I keep getting BFNs and monthly bleeds which seem to now want to do it's own thing instead of being 28 days. This TTC is so draining.

I do just want to clarify that he isn't mean about it or anything. I realize I didn't say that originally and meant to.

A couple of weeks ago my sister and nephew were staying with us and she had a major health scare. I had to call the ambulance to come get her and then ended up sitting with her in the er and icu. He had to take our nephew on top of the kids and there is an 8yr age gap. He got really stressed because he couldn't entertain all the kids with the same activities. That's a big reason he is pushing for sooner than later.

I made him a deal. If he starts giving LO his middle of the night feeding to help night wean him, we get ods wewaned off his nighttime water bottle and we take an adults only vacation we can ttc. He seemed pretty okay with that and started last night with getting ds off his water bottle at night ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->