Husband said something weird lastnight

ourturnnext

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Haven't been on here for a couple of months now, been off getting married and honeymooning! Was three days late last month around my wedding and nearly fainted during my wedding meal, so was convinced I was preggers, but got a BFN the next day then the witch came that night. Obviiously just wedding stress delayed her.

Laid in bed lastnight just about to go to sleep, when hubby rolls over and cuddles into me and says "I think you are pregnant" wtf???????? So I think I might do a test this afternoon. The witch's arrival is imminent

Wow thats mad lol.I have everything crossed for you hun and Massive Congrats on getting married :) xoxox

Lol, aww. You never know. :hugs: OH has done that to me a few times. The other day I mentioned I was so thirsty lately and he went, "Pregnant?! ^__^" He's so hopeful, lol.

But that is really unexpected! Maybe he is psychic!

Before my oh left out of town sunday he goes "wow your moody, I think your pregnant" .. 3 days later.. BFP! :) good luck.

Lol my hubby does this, too... every single time I mention anything going on with my body or being hungry or thirsty or needing to pee he's always asking "are you pregnant??" lol... I wish he were psychic but I think he's just kidding :haha:

This month I was giving my fiance a kiss and I could smell his gum. It smelled disgusting to me. Now he is convinced I am preggers. I hope he is right!! My mom is the same. Yesterday I had vertigo. She thinks I am too!!

Well I did a test and got a BFN. Which im kind of relieved about because if it WAS a bfp I'd be so panicked because I've drank quite a lot this month (obviously because we'd decided we weren't trying this month with it co-inciding with our honeymoon)

Bless our fellas, they say these things so innocently don't they. But it plants the seed of "maybe I am"?

Baby dust to all of you who are trying/waiting for bfps xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->