Husband wants to WTT but I'm ready now!

Mrs.Knight

Reaction score
What do you do when your husband is wanting to WTT and you're ready now?! We just had a chemical pregnancy last Sunday and I was SO excited to be pregnant! Then when we miscarried I was devastated...we had sex unprotected twice the past two days...is it wrong that I'm secretly hoping to get a bfp next month?

Have you two talked more about it? If you are really ready to try, I would sit him down and have a talk about how you felt after your chemical and get a feeling for what he wants to do as well. A BFP would be nice, however you want to be sure BOTH of you are wanting and ready for it. :hugs:

I agree with the pp. We are currently wtt because I am not ready even though DH is right now. I am just not ready to cope with another baby right now. I do believe you both need to be on the same page and he needs to feel ready. Sitting down and talking might be the best thing. It might also allow you to set a date or move one forward. As well as find out his reasons for waiting.

You need to know his reasons for wanting to wait, and to put your reasons for ttc sooner to him.
It would be good for you both to write a pros snd cons of waiting vs ttc sooner.

Really sorry about your chemical pregnancy :flower:

I know what it's like being in that situation as I'm in it now. The secret is not to push as that's what I've been doing and if anything it's made him
Want it even less. I also release that an accident wouldn't be very happy at all if he doesn't want it.

But on the other hand it sounds like he can't be that bothered if you are having unprotected sex?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->