HV sed 4mth old not lifting her head as well as she shud?

ClaireRJM

Reaction score
As title says....when i been to have her weighedlast 2 times HV lifted her by her hands wen she lay on her back & sed her head isnt very strong...wen i put her on her belly she can lift her head for a good 10-15 secs but other times its like she cant be bothered!!!

Bit worried but she'll get there when she's ready?

I dont think you have anything to worry about yet babe, ava couldnt lift her head up when she was on her tummy till she was 5-6 months!

My LO lifts her head really well, except on her belly as she just cant be bothered with being on her belly, so I wouldnt worry they will get stonger!

^^ that was exactly the same as ava, she just couldnt be bothered - she wouldnt even try! just put her head flat in the carpet

^^ that was exactly the same as ava, she just couldnt be bothered - she wouldnt even try! just put her head flat in the carpet

lol Olivia used to just suck on the carpet, its not much better now she still hates being on her front I think she does it on purpose now so I will pick her up and put her on her bum.

Dont worry about it. Emma could hold her head up really well on her front all the way from birth (but she hates tummy time), but up until last month if you picked her up by her hands forwards she just couldn't be bothered to lift her head to. Just being lazy she was as we know she could do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->