Hw common is it for implantation to happen 10dpo?

babyfromgod

Mummy of 2 boys
Reaction score
I am 10 dpo today, i have done a very sensitive test today supposedy 8miu i didn't know they made tests that sensitive it is called discover one step in stream. Any way what i want to know is it too late for the baby to implant at 10dpo, i am having af cramps and i checked my cm and it has a slight brown tinge to it but i highly doubt it is anything.

I am losing hope of ever getting pregnant

It's not unheard of at all. From what I've heard, 7dpo is just an average implantation time and it can happen anywhere from 6-12 dpo (roughly, each website seems to have a different estimate). Hope that helps and good luck! :hugs:

Nope, not unheard of at all. Good luck! :dust:

Definitely a possibility! Good luck and keep us posted.

Thanks ladies, will definately keep you posted, i am worried because with my chemical pregnancy i did this 8 miu test at 12 dpo and it was negative which makes me wonder if it implanted too late and that my lining had started to shed so i lost the baby.

How long is your luteal phase? I did a cervix check one cycle the day before af was due and found the same thing, bit of blood mixed with cm.

Hmm, I was about to ask a very similar question! Basically, I think I may have OV'd on the 4th and AF is due the 16th. I am concerned that I am OV to late for the egg to implant. Now my MD has me take my clomid on days 3-7. Should I ask to take it days 2-6 to try to OV earlier?

It doesnt matter when you ovulate, how late/early it is doesnt make any difference as to whether it will implant or not. You just take your clomid as your doc perscribed, O time is normally 5 days after the last pill.

I am 10 dpo today, i have done a very sensitive test today supposedy 8miu i didn't know they made tests that sensitive it is called discover one step in stream. Any way what i want to know is it too late for the baby to implant at 10dpo, i am having af cramps and i checked my cm and it has a slight brown tinge to it but i highly doubt it is anything.

I read that the discover test was 15 miu Kiwi Families Site

FX and hope you get youe BFP soon.

How long is your luteal phase? I did a cervix check one cycle the day before af was due and found the same thing, bit of blood mixed with cm.

It is usually 14 days so it seems a bit soon to have blood mixed with cm? i don't know

I read that the discover test was 15 miu Kiwi Families Site

FX and hope you get youe BFP soon.

Thanks, yes i read that too so was shocked when i rang up and the lady said 8miu, i want to ring again and ask another person to double check, i even emailed the company at one stage last year and they said 25miu so i am confused

Yeah then it would be, thats why I checked how long it was! Fingers crossed for a nice IB then hun!xxxx:hugs:

10 dpo is exactly when I had implantation! Complete with bleeding. Very Similar to AF.

Good Luck!

Thanks ladies, the pink cm has stopped now! gone back to being some times creamy and sometimes ewcm, my boobs are sore all over which is a good sign too so fxd

Just thought i would let you ladies know i got my BFP today!

im 7 dpo and i have cm , is that a sign of implantation?

Hi everyone!

The test thing sounds very confusing. I'm glad it all became clear with a BFP!!

I hope that someone can help?

On Saturday afternoon at approx 9-10dpo, I had two brief episodes of quite severe AF pains and cramping. No bleeding.
Yesterday afternoon after BD had more cramping like AF. No bleeding.
This morning about 2.00am was woken by AF pains again. Wore off after about 10 mins. No bleeding.
Today at approx 11-12dpo, cramping at lunchtime. lasted about 10 mins again. Just like AF. No bleeding.

I don't have any other symptoms - just a little hungry in the morning. With four other pregnancies have felt symptoms before now.

I have a 28-30day cycle but I know I ovulated early this month (CD11 or 12). Would usually be due AF on Friday on a usual cycle.

Please help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->