Hyper-Ovulation?

LittleLala

Expecting #3!
Reaction score
Hi girlies!

My DH and I are TTC#1.
I am new to using OPKs and have only started them this cycle. I finished my period CD7 and started testing with my OPKs CD8.
Anyway, I always had a faint test line (as i have read that many women do)...

But yesterday I tested in the afternoon and got a DEFINITE positive. (woohoo).

However, I tested again (POAS addict much?) at about midnight and got a negative... and then tested again this morning at about 8.30am and got a DEFINITE positive again! :wacko:

I am a fraternal twin myself and there are quite a few in my family. Do you think that this could possibly be the release of a second egg, or am I just thinking into it too much? :shrug:

My husband and I would LOVE to have twins. I absolutely love having a twin, I was born with my best friend and cannot imagine life any other way. Perhaps this is all silly and just too much wishful thinking...

Thanks in advance!!

Oo just to mention, the first positive OPK was CD15 and today's was on CD16 :)

U can have several days of positive OPK's nd ur midnight test ur pee may have been to diluted

That happened to me the other day i got positives on saturday, sunday and got a blazing positive monday morning and then again at 2pm, i tested at nightime and got a negative, tested yesterday morning which was ovulation day and got another positive then later on got a negative, i just guessed i still had high lh levels and havent tested again, i have no history of twins in my family, some people do release a second egg but i'm not sure i'm just going to see what happens x

Thanks guys. I suppose i was just being overly hopeful..

Good luck to you all

I would also use a basal thermometer to chart temperature rise after ovulation. If you use a chart everymonth you can work out when you ovulate - I couldn't get to get grips with the opk but this really helped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->