Hyperactive baby= hyperactive child?

purapura

Reaction score
Hi all, my boy is constantly moving, he has no interest in sitting or laying on his back as it doesn't get him anywhere. He doesn't want me to hold him as it's too "calm" for him. I just wonder if he will become supper active toddler/child?

Ha interested too, exactly my lo aswell. Even when he wants me to hold him he has to be standing up on me that's his idea of a cuddle! I suspect the answer is yes..

My LO is exactly the same!! My friends LO (whose 7weeks older than mine) sits& watches tv - I'm jealous lol x

Posted about this last week and wondering myself...my LO is CONSTANTLY moving...jumping on my lap, slapping something, twisting, trying to get down, rolling, kicking her legs. Her sister (my step-daughter) has ADHD and I'm thinking it may run on my DFs side of the family. We are going to have our hands full once she's mobile!

I was wondering the same thing. At one point I was worried she had ADHD but having talked to others about it I think it's just that I have a very curious baby who just wants to be into everything. An old lady once said to me about LO "She's been here before" so maybe she just can see a lot of stuff she remembers :)

My cousin was exactly like this, she crawled at 5 months, walked just before 8months - she could not keep still!! even in her sleep. She is now 6 and is exactly the same, from the time she wakes up until she goes to bed she is non stop, I get tired just watching her haha! However she is also extremely bright and clever x

DD has been intense, busy, stroppy since birth. She is still a very intense and busy little girl and I'm sure she will be as an adult as well.

Hi all, my boy is constantly moving, he has no interest in sitting or laying on his back as it doesn't get him anywhere. He doesn't want me to hold him as it's too "calm" for him. I just wonder if he will become supper active toddler/child?
How is your lo doing now? Mine is the same...he will be 8 months.

Posted about this last week and wondering myself...my LO is CONSTANTLY moving...jumping on my lap, slapping something, twisting, trying to get down, rolling, kicking her legs. Her sister (my step-daughter) has ADHD and I'm thinking it may run on my DFs side of the family. We are going to have our hands full once she's mobile!
How is your daughter doing now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"