Hyperemisis With scan pics pg1.

MarshMellow

Laura, Mark, Ben and Bump
Reaction score
I'm sorry for not being around but I was admitted to hospital thursday morning as I fainted due to hyperemisis.

They have moved my dates so I am now 12w 1d. and all is well. Will post scan pictures as soon as poss x

https://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u16/Loz_Childs/Bean/12wkicon.jpg

Nah thats facing front on the actual pic you can make out his eye sockets ect!!

Aww yeah I can see now! Thats a lovely piccy!!! Bet you were on cloud 9! I certainly was
Xx

Aww its a lovely pic, hope your feeling better now hun xxxx

Hugs buddy! I hope you are feeling better now. Must be a cruddy thing to go through. Youre pict is beautiful

aww thats a lovely pic!. I hope that your feeling better
x

Wow your picture is wonderful!
Hope you are feeling better but I suppose a consolation was that you saw baby again!
:hug:

AWWWW darling, i know exactly what you have been going through as i had hyperemesis with my first pregnancy 11 years ago and was admitted 4 times to hospital. am 10 weeks pregnant again now and have had hyperemesis this time round too but not nearly as bad as the medication has helped a lot this time where it didnt at all last time. its horrible to feel so sick and ill all the time and no one else can understand it unless they have been through it themselves as is nothing like normal morning sickness. how are you feeling in yourself now? it makes you feel so low at times and its so debiltating. The only thing i can say to give you any comfort is that it is a good sign you have a strong healthy pregnancy there as lots of hormones. thats what i was told both times and when you hold that baby in your arms it will be worth it. i promise. chin up girl and hang in there. if you need to Pm me go for it, even if its just to have a moan. Ps your scan picture is exactly identical to the first scan i had with my daughter 11 years agao , absolutly identical as we thought she looked like a little teddy bear......how strange eh? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great pic! I had Hyperemesis with my last one and it SUCKED.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->