• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Hyperovulation?

skyesmom

Angel Mommy
Reaction score
hey ladies...

OH and i are currently on a break after NTNPing for a while with not much success (had a loss in 2012); we definitely want children together but decided to take some months off and just enjoy our relationship as it became too much of a weight for me.

now, a few days ago while BD, i experienced a sharp sharp pain in my left ovary, intense enough to stop me in my tracks. i've been to the OB/GYN just a week prior, she checked my ovaries with an internal scan, told me i was very fertile and that it all looked good, so i am sure i don't have any cysts there.

i feel myself ovulate and although my cycles vary a little bit (22-28 days), i can really tell when i have O'd.

This time, i also noticed an insane amount of CM 2-3 days after those pains, enough for me to need a panty liner as it felt as if i have wet myself (sorry, TMI).

My question here is: could this have been a sign of hyperovulation? have anyone of you experienced sth like this and had it confirmed in some way (either with multiple pregnancy or a random scan at the OB)?

we do have twins running in my family, my grandma conceived her frats in her 30s, and i am over 30 as well. (this is not a "i really want twins" post, and i don't even think i am pregnant at the moment)

THANKS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"