Hypnobirthing

Barbles

Mum to 1 & cooking 1 more
Reaction score
Im really interested in hypnobirthing but there is no way I can afford the classes.

Does anyone know, is it something you can learn on your own through books and the internet or would do you really need the classes to get the full benefit?

:thumbup:

yes the book will stand you in good stead alone but this may also be of interest to you :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/home-natural-birthing/509198-home-study-hypno-birth.html

The book and CD would be helpful, and I know loads of people who did it that way - it is worth asking if any of the classes nearby have a sliding scale for payments or can work out an arrangement.

My hypnobirth instructor and I worked out a sharing of labour - I babysat her kids a couple of times, and in turn, she reduced my fee by 1/2. It's worth looking into!

You can do it with just the books and cds, but a class would of course be much more beneficial.
I would look around and see if any instructors will let you make a payment schedule. Most are probably happy to do so if it will allow someone who wants to practice hypnobirthing for a calm birth.
I never thought I'd be able to afford it but our instructor let us pay it off $20 a week! Easy!

I'm hoping to get by with just the book and cd, as I don't think I could easily afford classes either. Impatiently awaiting the book in the post, looking forward to reading it, think I'll have more idea then if I should really try to get enough money to go to classes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->