Hypothetical concern, no crosshairs!

Jezzielin

Reaction score
Yesterday and today I had finally gotten a +OPK with some right sided cramping today. I was playing with FF and even if I get some higher temps after today - it will not give me any crosshairs! :shrug:

I'm so confused. I am still hopeful but wondering why with +OPKs, symptoms and temps - it seems like it will not think that I ovulated or will give me crosshairs.

Anyone come across this but still had known they had ovulated?

Yesterday and today I had finally gotten a +OPK with some right sided cramping today. I was playing with FF and even if I get some higher temps after today - it will not give me any crosshairs! :shrug:

I'm so confused. I am still hopeful but wondering why with +OPKs, symptoms and temps - it seems like it will not think that I ovulated or will give me crosshairs.

Anyone come across this but still had known they had ovulated?

I think you might be Oing today since you have a dip, if you have a spike tomorrow above normal temps and stays up for three days you Oed!:thumbup:

You also want to make sure you take your temp at the same time everyday.

Yep, always temping at the same time.... Temp on the rise but no overt spike this morning...

Sigh...

Agree with pp, i have a slow rise and the day after i O my temp barely goes up sometimes and that makes ff put my O a day off, and usually takes 4-5 days for it to give me ch cause my temp goes down at 3-4 dpo. Give it at least 2 more days to confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"