Hysterical crying and miscarriage

Valarie

Reaction score
So me and husband got in a huge fight and start crying really hard for only about 5-10. Ill be 8 wks pregnant tomorrow. Should I worry about having a miscarriage??
PLEASE HELP!!!

That won't cause you to miscarry. Obviously it's best for you to stay as stress-free as possible throughout your pregnancy, but I can assure you that I have had many hysterical crying outbursts during this pregnancy & my bub is completely fine :flower:

Oh no, hon, you definitely don't have to worry about that. I've been through many a screaming argument/tearful fit with both my pregnancies and it never caused any issues.

Completely agree with pp. I have had a couple outburst w DH and I have had that guilty feeling before! But honestly you will be fine. Babies can take quit a bit!!

Lol, oh I hear you there but trust me you and baby are fine...with my first son his dad was awful to me and cheated left and right (even found pictures and talked to one of the girls that didn't even know about baby and i). I seriously have never been so upset and cried hysterically my whole pregnancy (I was only 19 btw). Baby boy was born on time and was perfect!

Oh I worried so much in my first trimester! Is this your first? You will be fine hun, just take it day by day and stay off google ;)

Try not to worry. Think about everything our ancestors would have gone through, if crying caused miscarriage we would never have survived as a species.

^^ so true!! Can you imagine having a baby in that time?

I remember asking this same question and now I have two healthy babies both came from awful pregnancies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->