I’m 19 weeks 5 days and I have no amniotic fluid

Indiroyal

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am 19 weeks pregnant and my water broke. My husband and I hurried to the ER and later found out that our baby had no amniotic fluid left. I don’t have an infection and she’s still alive. The doctor told me it was best to induce me and terminate the pregnancy as the baby won’t have a chance. I decided against it and will fight for her as long as she’s still alive. I’ve been drinking lots of water since hoping for the best

Guys I’m looking for a glimmer of hope. I don’t want anything to happen to my child. We love her so much already. Is there anyone else that has been through this? Right now we just have to wait until the 22 weeks so I can get the steroid shots I need so her lungs can grow properly.

Omg, i am so sorry to hear this!! Praying for baby girl and you!

I'm so sorry.. this has to be beyond devastating..

I have heard of, chances really slim, of the amniotic sac resealing. Chances are even slimmer if it was a big tear. Your best bet is to bed rest yourself and stay hydrated. Maybe call around to other hospitals and see if they will do anything for you. I would definitely look for second opinions. Her chances may be slim (I honestly don't know without doing a lot of research), but it's still a chance and you should have every right to fight for her.

Educate yourself and get a second opinion!!

I'm so sorry ❤ but hang in tight and will her to be ok. Drink lots and lots of water like 3 litres a day if you can. Just be careful not to drink too much. As long as she's still ok you fight for your baby girl ❤

I had this with my daughter and I was admitted to the hospital and put on iv fluid she made it 35 weeks

We lost her on Tuesday. It was terrible and now we’re just trying to cope. It’s so hard. I wouldn’t wish this upon any woman. Never! The pain I feel is almost unbearable. I have a 10yr old daughter. And I know life continues but I cant Pick up the pieces right now. Nothing makes sense. At night it’s the hardest. Last night I broke Down again because that’s when she was mostly active. I just want her back inside me so bad. I’ve never wanted nothing more than my baby... alive! I had imagined and planned my life with her already. I’m super lost. I have Ok moments then I feel Like why wasn’t it me instead. Why her?! Why not me. It’s not right. This is the hardest thing that I’ve ever faced. U know what’s so heartbreaking? I felt Her move tons, right, I got So happy because I was drinking lots of fluids and thought maybe this would work. A min or two later I got Up to go to the restroom and her umbilical cord was somewhat out of my vagina. Literally in a second my hopes and dreams were taken. I miss My baby girl and I can’t stop thinking of her. Guys I’m terribly lost.

I'm so sorry.. I know there are some support groups (I don't know how active) that are for later losses. Maybe there you can find people with similar experiences and have someone to talk to. I can't even begin to know how you feel. I hope you find some peace. :hugs:

I’m so sorry I cannot imagine the pain u are feeling right now xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss hun :hugs:, I wish there was more I could say.

I am so, so very sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->