I’m new here & pregnant w/ baby #3 .

Flawsuhm17

Reaction score
Here’s my story . I’ve been trying to conceive since 2017 & no luck . The day I decided to have sex w/ two different guys in May of 2020 , I ended up pregnant ‍♀️ Just my luck . My LMP was May 4-10 . I don’t recall having sex w/ guy #1 who is now my ex May 11-13 . But I know for a fact we didn’t have sex May 14 & so on . I had sex w/ guy #2 someone from my past May 18 ( twice that morning ) . My next period was due June 1 . According to my LMP i should be 7 weeks & 6 days . I went to the ER June 24 for mild complications & they did an US & I was measuring 6 weeks & 4 days ( which puts me at 7 weeks & 1 day as of today ) Both guys know . The first guy is being a dick & the second guy has been very supportive & by my side since I’ve told him . A paternity test will be done next month . But I’m just stressed & overwhelmed that it’s not the guys I want it to be ( which is the second guy ) . He really wants this baby to be his & it would be his first at that . He said that he would cry & be heartbroken if it didn’t come back his . I hate that I did something this stupid . This is so not me ‍♀️

Welcome to BnB!! :)

Chance are based on the info that you provided that it's the 2nd guys baby. Keep us updated on the DNA results & try to keep your stress levels down, it's not good for the baby & you hun :hugs:. Good luck, I hope you get the results you're looking for.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to BabyandBump :)

I would say second guy. But a dna test is the only way to know 100%

Welcome to BnB!! :)

Chance are based on the info that you provided that it's the 2nd guys baby. Keep us updated on the DNA results & try to keep your stress levels down, it's not good for the baby & you hun :hugs:. Good luck, I hope you get the results you're looking for.
I hope so . & I definitely will . It’s so hard not to stress . . . I’ve never been thru this . & thank you sm .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->