I actually can't believe this yet!

Cassnchaz

Reaction score
So Saturday morning I was doing my housework when I finally decided that I might as well do a test as I was a week late. The thought being that when my brain saw the BFN it would kick my body into bring on my period. Having got PCOS I have been on Clomid and Metformin for the last 7 cycles. Some months were a bit hit a miss and I didn't always have good blood work and it was all a bit inconsistent, periods were late and it generally messed with my brain. Sorry i'll stop babbling and get to the point that when I casually picked up the test it was a BFP!!!
I can't tell you how much shock I was in. I was absolutely convinced it was faulty and my PCOS had interacted with the results or something!
I mean there was no way I could preggers. This month I'd flown to Spain and I'm terrified of flying, I'd been drunk for about 5 days solid in Spain and my job had been its most stressful yet.
So after much crying down the phone to my husband ( who is unfortunately away on a course) I decided to do another test ( clearblue digital) which said exactly the same - BFP, 2-3 weeks ( so I'm 5 around).
Again, still didnt believe it and even did the stupid thing of googling "clearblue false positive" ( that freaked me out no end, they don't have a great rep on Anazon!") so I did a First Response yesterday morning and after peeing on the stick (and my hand) it was was glaring at me like a beacon within seconds!
So there we go. After 2 long years of crying, shouting, pleading, over analysing I finally got there. And only last week I got my letter from the hospital to book i my Lap and Dye.
No symptoms yet apart from being a little tired and the most horrendous thrush! ( please please recommend what I can do for this!)
I just can't actually believe it. My ovaries actually bloody worked!!!

Wow - congratulations!!
Have a happy and healthy 9 months x

Awesome.
Huge congratulations xxx

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Thank you all. Reality has now kicked in and I'm sooooo scared, I just want to be 12 weeks already. As I have PCOS I'm over analysing every possibility and its driving me insane! No symptoms yet though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->