I Almost Wee'd Myself...Ok, Ok, I Actually Did A Little.

Lellow

Déjà poo ... Get it?
Reaction score
:rofl:

I cant hold it in anymore, i used to be able to go ages holding in a wee but since LO, i may as well start borrowing some of his nappies :rofl:

I kinda regret not persevering with those funny excercises they tell you to do...:dohh:

Please tell me im not the only one...:shock:

he it's not to late to do the exercises, i had problems when my 1st was born but ok theis time around although i fined the exercises much more difficult. my MW said it was really common esp with first children x

i did a few when i remembered, but to be honest, i found them boring ;) things seem to have "tightened" down there now though, so i'm not having accidents! phew!

i didn't do any of the abdominal ones they told me to.

xx

Sometimes if I sneeze, I pee a little!! I have to cross my legs! :haha:

I had major issues with this after Frankie was born, so much so that I was referred to a physio. Luckily, after doing my excercise (which I hated doing) things have defo improved!! Try doing them, it really does work.

I think im gonna have to...Just hoping its not to late!

good. Not just me then. Oh and ruth, lets pretend at the meet on saturday that we haven't discussed weeing ourselves! :blush:

:shy: its horrible!!
if i laugh to hard or sneeze to hard i pee a little not alot..but its still embarrasing :dohh:

<3

if i laugh to hard or sneeze to hard i pee a little not alot..but its still embarrasing :dohh:

<3

Me too!! If i'm lying on the sofa and i feel the need to sneeze i have to sit up quick and cross my legs!

yep when i throw up i can sometimes drip a little :(

<3

Me too!! If i'm lying on the sofa and i feel the need to sneeze i have to sit up quick and cross my legs!

Me three! I have a cough/cold thing at the mo! Its a nightmare. But I really dont want to give in to tena lady...Im not even 30!
xxx

How many of you are doing your pelvic floor exercises reading this thread? :rofl:

Im ok with holding on (baby number two and LO is 7mths old) but I stupidly thought I would go running at 6 weeks pp and had a little accident so I have been very good at doing my clenches ever since - haha

I too am now a sneeze pee-er :blush: :rofl: and yep, im doing my pelvic floor exercises riiiiiight now! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->