I already have PUPPP

poonibby

mama, and TTC!
Reaction score
im only 5 weeks and i already developed a skin condition thing called "PUPPP" its where little red bumps that itch really bad show up on your stomach, abdomen or side. and i already have it. it can also show up in "hive" like things. ahhh! i read that i is in 1% of women who are pregnant and it usually happens in the beggininng of the first trimester. and it happens when a lady is having twins or their first baby!

i was wrong i meant to put in the beggining of the third trimester.

Holy Crap I had that issue last night on my back and thighs. WOW... It itched like crazy, Mom thought it was dry skin... It is said it can spread from your abdomen to your butt, thighs etc...
See I learned something new... Is there anything you can use to stop the itch? TWINS... OMG Please don't curse me... I'm not ready for that... This is my 1st baby.. :lol:

I've had this rash on my arm since the beginning of pregnancy. It gets very itchy sometimes and sometimes I forget I have it. It hasn't spread but it's very round and clearly there.

I don't know if it counts as PUPP since it didn't start on my abdomen... Either way, I'm not concerned, it's just a bit annoying sometimes.

well since its your first baby its probably that. i was reading it to my husband and said "usually occurs with twins" and he like stoped everthing he was doing and just stared at me, haha. and then i said and with your first baby. haha.

OMG I don't think I could handle twins... Holy catfish... WoW!! Its calmed down alot.. Now I'm getting these freckles and dark patches on my face WTF?? :haha:

OMG girl i have the same thing. thats how i knew i was pregnant was the dark patches on my face.

Its called the mask of pregnancy, it will fade eventually after you give birth I read... lol

Do you still have the pupp? Mine is still there does'nt itch much now but you can still see it... I had it on the top of my shoulders too, they said it can spread... :lol:

Hmm.. I've had a rash on my back since 7 weeks and still to this day, it is like tiny bumps that are kind of like little zits like they are dried out I guess, and it itches! But it's only on my back. I was planning to ask my doctor about it tomorrow, but maybe that's what it is!

BINGO Same thing here... Its calmed down a whole lot, does'nt bother me anymore... Shew, man that stuff itches too.. :lol:

I had this at the beginning of my 3rd trimester. I woke up one night with hives and was convinced I had a spider in the bed or something. I looked online and decided I had bed bugs:dohh:

I woke up my husband and he politely told me I was crazy and to go back to sleep.

I talked to the doctor and she explained what they were. After that my dh told me not to google anything anymore. I let my imagination get the best of me. :)

Omg, I,thought it was bed bugs too.. Lol.. I had more come up on my boobs today... Ugg...,Just thinking about bed bugs I wanna scratch... Hehehe

i had pupps with my last paregnancy, th middle of my second trimester. My dr gave me some meds that helped me, said it was like a stronger benedryl to mak it go away, she also gave me some cream, and tht helped wonders! I had it all over my thighs, abdomen, arms, boobs. I never had it with my daughter.... but it eventually went away (thanks goodness, my husband told me I was worse than a dog with fleas, I was constantly scratching in my sleep!) and I had a healthy baby boy :)

:lol: Thats too funny, I scratch myself raw.. My friends call it Scratch because thats all I did... Grrrr.. Its eased up.. thank god

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->