I AM 14 an i need a mom to talk to..

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwantababy.

Might be pregent
Reaction score

Hey, is their any moms out their that could help me?
My mom passed away last year an im liveing with an older brother an a relgious dad that does not understand teens.
I need help,becuses i could be prego..:wacko:

Sounds like you've been through a rough time!! There are loads of us around to help with any questions you have hun. Fire away

There is also a teen mummy section too!

xxx

Sounds like you've been through a rough time!! There are loads of us around to help with any questions you have hun. Fire away

There is also a teen mummy section too!

xxx

Thank you Umm idk if im doing this right im new to this... But could u be my mommy helper i guess i could call u? LOL

Thank you Umm idk if im doing this right im new to this... But could u be my mommy helper i guess i could call u? LOL

have u tested? sry ur going thro a hard time x

No, i recently had sex with the love of my life this weekand... idk when to test, i dont have a regular period

Are you purposely having unprotected sex ?

Theres a teen mum section which may be able to help you but wouldnt go to teen pregnancy as the thread will get deleted because you may not be pregnant

Well like we can't get condoms, an idk how to get birth controll without a parent.
We always have unprotected sex, an if i am pregnet it is my fault i take blame. But idk how to tell or what to do.

hi sorry to hear bout ur mum.. and message me if u need to talk hun,, my partners daughter just had a baby 5 months ago and she only 17 and her mum not bout .xxx

you could always talk to me if you have any questions or anything about any thing..

so are u activley ttc then ? i will send u a box full of condoms for free ? also u can get them free?

you could always talk to me if you have any questions or anything about any thing..

Thanks, umm i don't have an regular period so i have no idea when to take the test.
We have been haveing sex for about every weekand for about mabe 3 or 4 weeks straght, my last period was may 2nd

Normally if you wait 10 -14 days after you last had unprotected sex. if you are pregnant it will show on a test.

But, by the sounds of it you have been havibg a lot of unprotected sex? So it may well be worth testing now, then a week after.

Do you have free clinics where you are to get tested for free without an adult?

Idk were to get condoms.... im very clueless on this subject, like i said my mom passed away a year ago i have no one to talk about sex an stuff so im very confussed

Normally if you wait 10 -14 days after you last had unprotected sex. if you are pregnant it will show on a test.

But, by the sounds of it you have been havibg a lot of unprotected sex? So it may well be worth testing now, then a week after.

Do you have free clinics where you are to get tested for free without an adult?

Idk im scared to look an im very confussed, Yeah we have been, i was hopeing to text on the end of this month to make shure that i dont have my period or anything

Hon, you need to take steps to protect yourself. Not just pregnancy, but from disease as well. You are young and it must be hard to not have a mother to go to, but if you feel you are ready for sex, you must be ready to protect yourself.

If you are in Fort Walton....
https://local.obgyn.net/Emergency_C...n_Beach_FL-r1260084-Fort_Walton_Beach_FL.html

Start making some phone calls and get yourself some protection.

Planned parenthood:
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/

Talk to the nurse attached to your school? Or school counsellor. Here there are places young people can go to be tested for pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases for free and in privacy so their parents dont find out. They also hand out free condoms and give contraception advice - alsp pregnancy guidance if you are preggo.

Hon, you need to take steps to protect yourself. Not just pregnancy, but from disease as well. You are young and it must be hard to not have a mother to go to, but if you feel you are ready for sex, you must be ready to protect yourself.

If you are in Fort Walton....
[
Start making some phone calls and get yourself some protection.

I am only with one guy tho, he is the only i have an ever will have sex with. im scared to call people, im very shy that's y im doing this writeing stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back