I am 2DPO....

tobemum

Reaction score
Is it too early to start testing???? :shrug::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Yes. H get is not in your system to allow a positive result until implantation. This happens between day 23 and 26 of a adverage cycle. Good luck!

Thanks hun but I think I should have been a bit more clear with my sarcasm lol Was just being silly.

I just want it to be that time already!!

Me too! 1 dpo here and ready to get out my stash of tests. Think I'll wait till 7 or 8 dpo though. I'll try anyway.

I know how you feel! I'm 3dpo and these past 3 days have felt like a week.

Oh!!! Sorry I'm still new here. Lmao

I feel ya, I am on day 9 and tested yesterday and today knowing full well it's to early as if I am it has not implanted yet(happened closer to my period the last two times). I am going to try again Saturday and Monday as I am supposed to get the witch Tuesday. This wait is killing me.

Oh!!! Sorry I'm still new here. Lmao

I feel ya, I am on day 9 and tested yesterday and today knowing full well it's to early as if I am it has not implanted yet(happened closer to my period the last two times). I am going to try again Saturday and Monday as I am supposed to get the witch Tuesday. This wait is killing me.

your post gives me hope when u say you implanted close to your periods. can you please tell me when you think implanted as im on 14dpo and still nothing:cry:

My second I did a test Thursday night, period to start Saturday, bfn. Tested Saturday morning BFP

My third was the same pretty much. Some people don't get bcc levels high enough until the day if a missed period. I think I'm one of those people. I am 50/50 on if I am pregnant now, tested already even though I know it's too soon. This wait sucks!

I also read and was told by my doctor implantation happens between day 23 and 26, day 26 for me.

How many days past ovulation is that for implantation you think? day 23-26 in your cycle? I'm 4-5 DPO so I'm wondering how long I have to wait till I know for sure I'm safe to test

How many days past ovulation is that for implantation you think? day 23-26 in your cycle? I'm 4-5 DPO so I'm wondering how long I have to wait till I know for sure I'm safe to test

usually, implantation occurs anywhere from 6-12dpo and it usually takes 48 hours for the hCG to double, so if you implant at 7dpo you won't get a positive until 9dpo, if you implant 9dpo you won't get a positive until 11dpo etc..

if you're 4-5 dpo, it is unlikely that implantation has occurred yet. wait until you are at least 9dpo and start testing and do not be discouraged if at 9dpo you get a bfn, some women do not get bfps until they have missed their periods.

Hi everybody, I'm 1dpo can I join in? I used opks this month which confirmed when I thought I was ovulating. my af and ov are pretty textbook but been ttc for about a year. I had awful ov pain this time and been nauseous since which is out of the ordinary for me. I also used preseed for the first time, so I'm cautiously optimistic. I just hate the waiting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->