I am absolutely fuming !!!! ( WARNING :there may be alot of bad words in this post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
I can't fricking believe I have lost a bag of my Christmas Decorations :growlmad: We have searched the whole house and we cannot find the bag which contains the Christmas tree lights, my wicker snowman, my Winter wonderland village and my two nutcrackers :cry:

I am so angry with myself because I am the only person that handles my Christmas decorations, so it could only have been me that has thrown it out :growlmad: I could give myself a big f**king kick in the arse.
I am most upset about the Wonderland village, it was fibre optic and had little people that skated around a little ice-rink, on top it had a snow globe that lit up and it looked like snow was falling all around :cry::cry:

I really did cry when I realised it was gone :cry:

Plus this means that my tree cant go up later as I have no lights, I have a fully decorated house but no tree :cry::cry::cry:

Awwwww :(..Hope you find the somewhere...Big Hugs :hugs:

Awww hun thats awful. U sure u have checked EVERYWHERE? I can't imagine you throwing all that out by accident as I imagine it's quite a big bag so u must have checked it? I hope it turns up, that wonderland sounds gorgeous...and expensive! x

I bet it's there somewhere, you wouldn't have chucked them would you, you have just got yourself all worked up and can't see for looking. have abreather then have another look, hope you find them xXx

Ah no I'm so gutted for you :(

Really really hope it turns up.

Fingers crossed it turns up. I'm guessing its a fairly big bag, so its unlikely you've accidentally thrown them out. Have a cuppa, put your feet up and have a rethink. :hugs:

Nope it defoo not in the house at all :( OH has been in the loft 4 times now looking for it, I have cleared out under the stairs and checked every single room. It is gone :( I am so stupid !!!!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! Go to asda and get lights!

Don't trust OH to find stuff in the loft. I sent mine up about 5 times to look for Harvey's special cardies that his auntie knitted and was blazing that I must have sent them to the charity shop or something. Then I went up myself and found the bag in 2 seconds flat. You should go up and look yourself as you'll know exactly what you're looking for. Hope it turns up for you, the decs sound lovely

Don't trust OH to find stuff in the loft. I sent mine up about 5 times to look for Harvey's special cardies that his auntie knitted and was blazing that I must have sent them to the charity shop or something. Then I went up myself and found the bag in 2 seconds flat. You should go up and look yourself as you'll know exactly what you're looking for. Hope it turns up for you, the decs sound lovely

I did have a look, he made me go up because I kept saying that I had a feeling they were up there and he wasnt looking well enough :blush: We dont have that much up there, just crimbo decs and halloween decs with a few crimbo pressies, so it was easy to see it wasnt there :(

What do you think you have done? Thrown them out last year? Are they in a bin bag?

What do you think you have done? Thrown them out last year? Are they in a bin bag?

We buy the extra large bin bags for the Christmas stuff and I think I may have set that bag with the rubbish bags, OH wouldnt have thought to check what he was lifting as he knows I usually have it under control :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back