I am back!!! 3 years on TTC #2....Not going so well Sorry its long!

Vikki2010

Reaction score
Hi all not been on here for a long 3 years!! But here I am back TTC baby number 2!! So far not been so good :nope:

I came off my pill the start of Feb and had a withdraw bleed, then got what I thought was a true period March 22 then didn't get another until 6 May!! Really thought I was pregnant but just had a very long cycle docs put it down to coming off the pill. Sooo thought I was pregnant and got obsessed with testing so was disappointed not to be!

If I am right and cycles back to normal I am due to come on today or the next few days and I have resisted testing gonna wait until AF is late (hopefully!) So far the last 5 days I have felt crap! Had a cold and very sore throat was cramping (Mon & Tues) then it went away and I am cramping mildly just now. My temp is usually around 35.8 and the last 4 days its crept up currently 36.9! Dunno if its coz the cold or not. I have been having lotion like CM (sorry for TMI) for the last 3 days and when I was in the shower tonight noticed little pimple like things on my nipples and my boobs are starting to ache a little. I am also VERY moody!

What do you guys think? I don't want to get hopes up very frustrating as I fell pregnant immediately with my DS 3 years ago. Dunno if its all in my head and the witch is gonna show up!!

Thanks for reading feels good to be back on these forums! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"