I am confused

Thomas'mum

Reaction score
Hi

I haven't been on this site for years but I need your opinion on this one. Last April, I had an ectopic pregnancy which resulted in losing one trunk.
I had my periods on the 4th of Jan and they lasted about 8 days. I am on the pill but as soon as my periods ended, my boobs started to feel sore and I am experiencing the same symptoms than when I got pregnant.
Could you still get pregnant? My OH has got super sperm lol Last time I ran out of pill for 4 days and got pregnant!!! I know I haven't forgotten it once this time but I am worried that if I am pregnant, it will end up as another ectopic as I am still taking the pill just in case I am not pregnant. The doctors reckon my last pregnancy was lost due to the fact I was taking the pill for the first 5 weeks.
What do you think?
How early can you test?
Thank you

I think that the blood tests by the doctors are the most sensitive. The clear blue digi says it can test 4 days b4 your period due date but it is less reliable then. If it's stressing you out ask your doctor - at least you'll know one way or the other hx

hey hunny, from what ur saying id say u can test now, id stay away from any digi unless its frer digi for now as CB digi are not as sensitive as they claim to be hun, take a test soon if its positive then u know u can stop the pills and yes its defo possible to get preg on the pill i didnt miss one and got preg with my son :)

You can still get pregnant on the pill - sometimes there is an obvious reason like taking another medication or maybe having the flu, sometimes you can do everything right and it still happens.
With both of my pregnancies I got BFPs a week or so before my expected period using non-digital tests. First Response got me a BFP a week early, and a cheap store brand test got me a positive this time around about 10 days early. I do not believe that the more expensive tests work better.
I hope you get the answer you are looking for. Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->