I am Confused

vicky82

Reaction score
Can anyone help, I was due the :witch: on the 29th i have a regular 28 day cycle and it never alters, nothing happend on the 29th so I did a test :bfn: though I would wait untill the morning and take another one :bfn:.

Got into the Car to go to work had to get out again and go back inside and be sick.
We are not on the 1st and still nothing I have a dull aching like period pains but no sign, what would you guys think??????????????????

Have you had any other symptoms other than vomiting?

My Boobs were sore about a week ago but apart from that nothing

fingers crossed for u hun, im going through similar only my AF was due on 20th Sept and had 4 :bfn: thankfully not actually been sick yet.

I hope you get your :bfp: soon xx

fingers crossed for u hun, im going through similar only my AF was due on 20th Sept and had 4 :bfn: thankfully not actually been sick yet.

I hope you get your :bfp: soon xx

Thanks x are you normally quiet regular?

yeah pretty much, I have had a few odd months, but mainly know that Im due on or thereabouts near the 20th. its been the 20th for the last 4 months. I usually get the sore bb's at least a week/2 weeks before AF is due, its just strange that I havent had anything since before my last AF back in August. Nice but worrying lol.

Looks good for you, fingers crossed for us both xxx

I hope so Vicky. But..... I have had 4 :bfn: so Im not holding my hopes up.
Im just even more so confused cause a fiend of mine told me her mum didnt get a :bfp: till she was 4 months! SHOCKING!!!
Hope you get what your looking for soon xxxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->