I am Considering....

H

HB

I am considering changing my name (on the forum) to MrsB.....
I keep getting referred to by it.... (only by a couple of people mind)
And i kind of like it... I never seem to get to use my "Mrsness" as in work i am still under my maiden name (even though i got married before i started there!) and all my credit cards are still under Miss H Butler... cos i can't be ar*ed sitting by a fax machine letting my 800 credit card issuers know i got married.....

Hmmmmmmm

What do you guys think? Or would it just be too darn confusing!!!

xox

MrsB & MrsE would become confusing me thinks!

Ooo didn't think of that!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/princess_h/Fave%20Smileys/doh1.gif

aaaawwww, dont know if its the af, but i am all sentimental this month...and i think its just lovely. maybe you dont need to change your name, but i will call you mrs b if you want too...that way you dont need to change your registration thingy, but we call you it so we can see the difference easier.
also think af is making me ramble a lot lol.....bxox :oops:

I don't mind changing my name if you want to be Mrs B. I'm getting confused with myself and couldn't even see my chart today as I was looking under Charm :lol:

We are trouble causers :oops:

Cx

Lol, i don't mind either way....
Think i'll stay as HayleyB (although MrsHayleyB sounds cool!)
Charm (mrsE lol!) if you want your name changing i'll change it back if you want?

Think i'm gonna stay as me.... and put MrsB in my Sig! lol!!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/princess_h/Fave%20Smileys/unsure.gif

Glad you decided on that Hayley, you sound like an old fart being Mrs B :oops: Sorry!! But if you had of started off on here as Mrs B it would have been different, but it seems tons older to Hayley now :p

You don't sound like an old fart charm, coz we know who you are and you started off on here as Mrs E, if tha makes sense.........

Oh sod it if it doesn't, I know what I mean :oops: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->