I am desperate to know the gender - what do you think?

flashy09

Reaction score
12 week scan. I think way too early, but anyone have a "feeling" or opinion? I am getting a 3d one at 16 weeks as I just want to know so badly! I out of the blue just became soooo curious this last week. My husband likes to believe the umbilical cord is something else and that the baby "takes after him", lol!

Attachments

• baby12weeks3days.jpg
    baby12weeks3days.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 83
i think boy by the shape of the skull!

I'm dying to know too! My husband won't tell me if he wants to know, our (potential) gender scan is booked for June 22nd, where they do other tests too, and I imagine we'll be driving to the scan deciding!! :)

there is a nub but its hard cause the baby is curved, but will go with :pink: x

I think boy :blue: and just wanted to let you know, the 3D scan shows what's surroded by fluid so it might be a bit hard to see gender in 3D. I'm planning a 3D scan around 30 weeks becuase babys already looking like a baby with the baby fat etc. Can't wait- mine at 22 weeks also turned out nice with features and all, but the rest of my little mans body didn't look to special and you couldn't see much of the boy bits because there isn't as much fluid around there.

Just thought I would update in case anyone else was curious about their 12 weeks scans and wanted to compare.....it was a girl!

This one is tough being based on just this picture but im going with boy.

I'd go with girl based on rounded forehead, but interesting to see that others say boy based on skull theory so wonder if i have the theory wrong??

This was actually a really old thread that I just wanted to update in case people wanted to compare their 12 week scans....she is a girl!

that's funny, i just noticed the dates now! but I was right which puts more confidence in my guess at my 12 week scan which i think is girly!

She's very cute by the way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"