I am done, i can't do this anymore!!!!!

jacky24

Mom of 37w2d Angel
Reaction score
O.k so CD18, no sign of O this month.... I am plain simple just BROKEN.......

I had very high hopes for this month, as bding CD6/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16/17 and still no O.........

I will pop in every now and again starting next week, but this heartbrake, and feeling of failing my OH is just braking me into pieces... maby we should try again next year as i won't be able to make another month of temping, hoping, exitement and one big slap in the face on CD30 from the :witch:......

I love you my girls, miel, celine, chris77,lisa, gde78,nelis,all my LTTC and BFP, and POSTNATAL friends.....:hugs:

Sending you big :hug:

Look after yourself. Hope to see you back on here soon.

xx

:hugs: Jacky. I'm quite new here so don't know you but was touched by your post. Please don't give up hope, I had 12mths of no O and no AF when we were TTC my eldest boy, I eventually found out I was pregnant without ever having a period in the whole time.

Wishing you lots of luck and hoping you feel a bit better in yourself very soon

:hug:
Gemma x

Aww, Jacky, yours has been such a tough journey the last few years, I'm not surprised it gets too much darling.

I think a break from it will do you the world of good...we will miss you here, but you need to get that smile back, and that spring in your step back....and hopefully with it will come your desire and ability to carry on with your journey.

We're always here for and hope you stick around....i don't think the desire to 'try' ever can leave us completely, so if you need us, we have a:hugs: a plenty for you. Just you look after yourself for wee while and see how it goes. xx

oh jackie Im sorry that you feel this way. I dont know you that well but when I have read your posts you have always been extremely supportive and a lovely genuine person. You have been through so so much and Im sure this break might do you the world of good. I hope that in time you will be posting your :bfp: announcement.

All the best :hug: Kerry

I don't actually know you but have seen your posts and i have been touched by your kindness to others, I truly hope the break helps and that you come back soon to announce a :bfp:

Take care xx :hugs: xx

aww jacky, :hugs:

dont know what to say that you havent heard before hun, stay positive, a break might do you good...same old crap eh hun?

it is so hard to carry on each month, and not get obsessed, and disappointed. I do hope ur blessed very soon xxxx

please stay positive, you dont have to give up yet, you might be ovulating late this cycle? xx

Aww Jax I will miss you :(
Dont ever feel like you are failing oh, you are NOT a failure you are an amazing women, a survivor and a great friend and soon an amazing mom

Sorry you are going through this - maybe a break is what you need right now but we will be here for when you are ready to come back. xx

:hug: I hope the break does you good hun. PLease don't feel like you are failing hun.....you are an amazing woman and i am damn sure oh feels that way too.
Take care - and can't wait to see you back. xxx

hey hon. I hope you don't mind if I come by to say- you are not failing your OH. This is your journey together, and it takes two to make a baby. Please don't feel that way at all. I'm so sorry that O has not hit. Are you rock solid sure of your BBT this am? It is the only one of your temps that does not fit your pattern. Tomorrow's temp will be interesting - here's hoping it is higher.
Have you decided against using OPKs? :hugs:

I am sorry to hear you say this. However I completely understand your reasons. You have been through a lot. I am in kind of the same boat. We have been TTC now for 18 months and the temping now for a year with 3 miscarriages and today being our due date with the 1st one.
Good luck and I hope this break works for you. God bless you and your OH. You are a great person and you and your OH will get through this. :hug:

hey hon. I hope you don't mind if I come by to say- you are not failing your OH. This is your journey together, and it takes two to make a baby. Please don't feel that way at all. I'm so sorry that O has not hit. Are you rock solid sure of your BBT this am? It is the only one of your temps that does not fit your pattern. Tomorrow's temp will be interesting - here's hoping it is higher.
Have you decided against using OPKs? :hugs:

OPK's are horribly expensive, for 7 sticks is the price of a carton of smokes.... 200 smokes to be exact... i would much rather smoke than pee on 7 sticks.....
And the last time i baught OPK's i ended up with a 70day cycle.... mmmm very expensive.....

Yip i wake up always during the week at 6am... in my 3years with my company i have never overslept..... even thou i hate this place.... i love the pain of coming to this office..... I got up at 00:30 last night to pee, but it shouldn't have affected it this much thou......
Yesterday afternoon when i got home i took my temp and it was 36.6???? that is why i hoped i would have O'd yesterday.....:hug:

they are expensive. you are right girl.

let's hope tomorrow's temp is through the roof!
thinking of you. I know it is really difficult. So sorry for your loss. :hugs: x

hi ya hun sry ur feelin this way :( i know how stressing/depressing etc it can be, the opk u shud buy the internet cheap ones, u can do 2a day for the price they are! and u do get positives on them, some say they dont get as dark as they shud,but plenty do,better than 7sticks for £20 (somat like this!)
i nearly packed it in 2nd mth of charting as the first mth i had my "normal 30day cycle" the 2nd cycle i didnt O till cd20, 5day later than the mth b4 !!and its been like this everyother cycle since!!
maybe a break will do u good hun and who knows u might be posting in2wk with ur bfp!!
take care,stay intouch and dont give up hope :):)

I am so sorry you are having a hard time with your body. I know how you feel since I am on CD 73 and FF only says I Oed because of the provera now. I hope what ever you decide to do helps you feel better and recharges your energy.

hugs hun, hope you can stay positive and it happens really soon for you x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->