I am finally not a Papaya!!!

krisnjay

Mommy to Logan
Reaction score
For 3 whole weeks I was stuck on that damn papaya. I am now an eggplant which is pretty big. Sorry this post is pointless, I just wanted to shout it out finally.

haha im glad you have finally moved on! 3 weeks is a long time. i bet you would have gone off in the fridge if you didnt change soon.

anyone know what fruit i was last week and what i am this week please?

I'm the same, I nearly did a dance when I saw on Sunday that my ticker had moved to an eggplant, was starting to take a real spite against papayas

haha im glad you have finally moved on! 3 weeks is a long time. i bet you would have gone off in the fridge if you didnt change soon.

anyone know what fruit i was last week and what i am this week please?

Last week you was a sweet potato lol not sure what you are this week.

Congrats Hun I can't wait to become an egg plant on Saturday lol

Thanks guys. I was ready to wage war with papayas everywhere.

I'm already impatient to move on from papaya and I have ages to go yet!!

Magicbubble, I think you're a mango this week :D

LOL I was so excited to be a papaya and now it's just getting boring because it won't change for another week +2 days But I guess that's how it will be up until the end because there are only a few fruits left! Congrats on making it to eggplant!

Yipeeee so glad it changes, I have been very disaapointed that I have been the same for 3 weeks so looking forward to Friday when I change :hugs: xx

Aarghh I was quite pleased to be a papaya, even though I don't actually have much idea how big one is in reality - didn't know that I am going to be one for three whole weeks! It doesn't really sound as big as a banana or a whatever-sort-of-melon it was before that (pregnancy brain, can't remember now and I was so excited at the time too) so it is a bit of a flat stage to get stuck at. Sigh. :D

Yay! Me too! Now I'm counting down to double digits and third tri.
Secretly though, I've already started lurking on the third tri board, living vicariously through their labor and birth stories. I'm really getting anxious to have this baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->