I am getting so annoyed!!!

mz_jackie86

Reaction score
5 txes and 2 phonecalls ive had today asking if ive had the baby yet!
and they all say oh ur taking foreverrrrr...well im due tomorrow so im not and why the FUCK!!!! are they asking me all the time its gettin on my nerves do they not realise this!?

The best bit is my they say ill ask again tomorrow so ive told my friends if they txt me it i wont reply and if they ask me on the phone i will just hang up! Its doing my head in!!!!!!

Bloody eedjits!!!!!!!

Oh and while im moaning!!! Im still waiting for my maternity allowance to be sorted out! I had to appeal against it cos they got it wrong in the first place that was back in january, appealed in february, been waiting 8 weeks now and its still not been sorted out! they said they are waiting for confirmation from my old work but i have spoke to them and they have sent it in 3 times now! Im owed nearly a grand and am livin on 50 quid a poxy week till they sort it out!!!!

GRRRRRRRR!!!!Why is it when u have to rely on others to get sumthin done it never gets done! I wouldnt mind so much but 8 weeks is a joke! Ive gone from a well payed job to a joke of an allowance a week!!! Im so angry and annoyed and pissed off right now and i cant even do anythin bout it cos its all them!!!!

Ohhhhhh life!!!!

Sorry im done now!!! xx

Lol!!! I've already started getting calls like this, im not even 35 weeks yet!

I agree, don't reply and hang up, they'll soon get the hint!!!

oh god how annoying, I've been getting this too and have 4 weeks left lol. My friend keeps saying 2 days to go, and she says this everyday for some reason, and my DH's friend saying ARE YOU STILL PREGNANT, you've been pregnant forever, ARGH!!! baby will come when it wants to now butt out!

i no the feeling iv had it from 36 weeks wen i started to get bad pains it was annoying before but now im a day over due iv had twice as much, they all say they are fed up of waiting well hello im the one carring it around it gets me so down the worst people are the ones that talk to you face to face and aksed if you have had it even though i have a massive bump n walk with a woddle. its more annoying when the mw said def over easter weekend i got my hopes up so much, never mind it will come when it wants

sure you can't just push the baby out reguardless of baby being ready or not? make them happy... gowan :rofl:

not long to go!

xXx

Ppl are bound to drive you nuts until you have your bub !

Jackie the bad news is it gets worse !!!

I saw your fb status, hopefully that will work as its straight to the point although when I put something similar on mine blatantly directed at people that had text 'any signs' or 'any news' etc etc it didn't make any difference at all as even though i ignored them all they sent the EXACT same messages the following day ?! WTF

I don't know why people think babies are going to come on their due date as its only an estimate and only something like 5% of babies come on due date so its probably the safest day to assume that nothing will happen.

My mum had all that when she was having me. My dad got so annoyed that he put a sign in the window saying " No Baby Yet, Stop F**king Asking!!"

My in laws ring me every 2-3 days and say "Is he still in there?" They would friggin know if he wasnt. And plus its way too early. Im only 33 weeks.

The best one was with my cousin. She was massive and had about 6 weeks to go. I was out with her and a girl she knew came over and said " Oh you had the baby yet?" My cousin replied " Yeah ive had her, shes at home alone, probably crying. Funny thing is my bump hasnt gone down and i can still feel movement in there." The girls face was a picture.

Some people are just idiots.

I hate this too :hissy: I keep getting texts asking if i've had "any twinges" yet? Twinges???? And, "any clues as to when he is going to arrive?" WTH!! I've had twinges every day for the last 9 months, and like I actually know the exact time my baby is going to arrive, i'm just holding out on telling everyone!! :dohh:
My other favourite :rolleyes: has got to be "he's going to walk out talking if you keep him in any longer"! Wasn't funny the first time I heard it at 35 weeks and it's still not funny now!! :grr:

Thank god my parents are feilding all calls from aunties etc but do they really think you wont tell anyone once you have had the baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"