I am going crazy over here!! (faint lines, malfunctioning tests, Neg digitals)

Cookiemom12

Reaction score
Ok, real talk here. I feel crazy!

My husband and I just started TTC #3. When I say we just started, we JUST started. This is our first cycle of TTC after baby #2. So if we didn't get pregnant, it'd definitely be a bummer but I could be ok with it. After all, it's only the FIRST cycle. here's the story thus far:

My period (AF) was due this past Tuesday. Took a test Monday, memorial day - seemed negative at first. Then a very very very faint line was visible.

Tuesday - decided to take a CB Digital - Not Pregnant.

Thursday -still no AF, took Clear Blue Line test - a line maybe??

Saturday (today) - Still no AF. Took a First Response line test..a faint faint line! Took the digital...IT MALFUNCTIONS! Broke it open to see whats going on.. closed it back up. in the meantime run to store to get another digital.. only had CB - took it....Not pregnant! Hours later malfuntioned FR says Yes+... but can't believe it because it wasn't working.

So utterly confused. The lines I'm getting are SUPER faint. almost non existant but i wouldn't say Evap lines...as the FR does look pink to me. Buuuttt I'm going crazy so who knows!

I FEEL pregnant. I've had low grade cramps for a week now, super tired, can't remember anything, not sleeping well, etc. (but some of that just comes with mom life:winkwink:)

I'm always testing in the morning with First morning urine.

Here's a bad quality photo i took and had to crop so that it would fit haha

I didn't want to resize and risk the image being distorted.

This is the First Response taken today 4 days after missed period

Attachments

• 20170603_163402.jpg
    20170603_163402.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 23
I see that line clearly. I would most definitely call that a bfp.

I can see the line too! I would keep testing. I'm the type of person that doesn't like to get hopes up without deffo proof, but i would say thats leaning towards a BFP

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thank you ladies!

Update: still torn. Had what seemed to be a BFF today but still a negative digital. 5 days passed missed AF. I'm sure the levels just aren't there yet but it's disheartening for sure. Can't help but worry. Going to wait a day or 2 and test again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->