i am having the worst day...

P

prdlyexpectng

i have been feeling down and sad all day, and it didnt help that my boyfriend and i got into it this morning. i dont know why ive been feeling so blue, but i really have not been happy all day.

something that really made me worry even more was when i was cleaning, i found a pregnancy test under the sink and took it- the faintest ive seen it yet. :cry: i know the lightness and stuff varies and i vowed not to take any more, but still, cant help thinking im gonna have ANOTHER miscarriage.. and i'm only in my early 20s :(

Aww, I'm so sorry you're having a bad day! :hugs: I hope you cheer up soon. :flower:

Have you been experiencing any signs/symptoms of a miscarriage this time? If so, you should try to seek medical attention right away!

Im so sorry you are feeling so low!

The only advice i can give you is that your bound to have your ups and downs because of the hormones!! My DH will tell that i am doing his head in with mood swings, just today i was in a really good, giggly mood then i literally snapped within a blink of an eye and was throwing a strop!!

I know your worried about MC, i think everyone in 1st tri is, maybe all the way through pregnancy, that just shows how great of a mum you will be as you care so much for your baby already!! Thats the way i like to look at things when i start to worry!!

POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE!!!! XXX

I went through a phase like that too. I was so low and felt like poo. My OH and I argued a lot it was awful. But it passed and will for you too. Chin up sweetie you will feel better :hugs:

Don't stress about the test. Doing tests should be banned after getting a positive one!

Good luck and try to relax.

thank you ladies.. no, no signs of miscarriage except that faint line :( i hope it's not over.. i can't stop crying!

What time of day did you test? Maybe your urine was too diluted?? I hope everything is good for you x

hey babe hugs and kisses to you I hope you feel better I know pregnancy can and will be hard But my love there is nothing we can do about it We all need to quick together and pray that our lifes will diffrent soon in a good way Blessed be x tatia Aka sophie

Oh I've been having some pants days too, crying at nothing a few days in a row now. Totally normal to be nervous too, I know I am.

Chin up!

x

What time of day did you test? Maybe your urine was too diluted?? I hope everything is good for you x

That was my thought too. Or maybe it's just a less sensitive test. Since you mentioned you weren't having any symptoms of something being wrong, try not to worry about it too much (easier said than done, I know) so you don't stress yourself out. Hope your day gets better!

if you found it under a sink, is it possible that it was expired? or at least very old? that could affect the color!

thank you ladies for cheering me up some :)

i'm feeling a little better now.

when i took that test, i had just peed not even 5 minutes before, so i really had no pee left in me haha (sorry TMI). im assuming thats it, cause i still have my preg symptoms

thank you all again xx

:)

It must be in the air. My boyfriend and I got into it this morning too... :( how many miscarriages have you had? I'm so sorry :( what makes you think you'll have another miscarriage?

Sorry hun, I'm in the same boat as far as being terrified of another MC. Hoping when I make it to 5w5d (just past my last one) and see the heartbeat I'll feel more reassured. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"