I am in labor....

Good luck, hope everything is going more than well for you and your lo.

Good luck!!! hope all goes well :hugs: x

well I got a tiny bit of sleep last night, they woke me up to start my next dose of antibiotics, this is the third dose they have given me. They are giving me antibiotics because I was never tested for strep.

I am still only 4cm dialated this morning, so will be up and walking in the hallways in a few minutes, and then they will start me on some pitocin.
I am getting nervous and anxious, and just want to meet Katie already.

change of plans....my contractions stopped and we decided that since I am a bit shy of being full term, we didnt want to push the pitocin, so we are now home and I am going to rest, I only got a tiny bit of sleep last night.

awww, just sent you a pm getting all excited about you going into labor lol...that's nice that they didn't break your water or anything that would have forced you into labor! Rest up and just keep us all updated:thumbup:

Good Luck!!!! :hugs:
I walked and walked the halls to get my labour going (didn't want to be induced) and it got things going in a hurry.
xx

Edit: just read you are at home. Get as much rest as you can!! xx

well I think i may have just had my bloody show, but not quite sure as the nurse mentioned i might have some mucus with blood as they checked my cervix about a dozen times in the last two days.

It was quite a bit though. Kinda gross. Almost looked like male sperm with blood in it, wiped about four times and kept getting more.

Sounds like it!! :thumbup:
Mine was like thick mucous streaked with blood - some people describe it as being jelly-like. A good sign I would say!
xx

so i wonder how long until i end up back at the hospital.

Oh I just noticed you are only 36 weeks - thats what I was when I had my LO a month ago. I missed your post about that - I also had IV antibiotics since my strep test hadn't come back yet.
Did they say when they wanted you back or whether you should be updating them?
xx

they said if i was bleeding with blood running down my legs, or if i was leaking or my water breaks. Or if i am having regular contractions. Well I am going to try and get some rest before its time to have the baby.

Good luck missy, hope you get some good rest, keep eating and drinking to keep your strength up!

Good luck! I hope baby arrives soon x

Oh wow...another Garnet on the way! Best of luck chick...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back