I am in need of advice..

krissie328

Reaction score
So DH and I have been planning to go back on Clomid this month for awhile now. I have been so excited and ready. But awhile back he suggested waiting until September. Well this past weekend he said it again. When I asked if he wanted to wait he said no, just that the timing would be a bit better and we could try naturally over the summer.

Well here is the deal with that. We have been having unprotected sex for the better part of 11 years. And both times I have got pregnant have been on clomid. So it is not looking promising that trying naturally would get us anywhere.

So I made a bit of a pros and cons list. And honestly my biggest pro for getting pregnant now is I can spend first tri at home over the summer. I remember with DS I was so tired and slept all the time. Which now with a toddler in the evenings and working full time that will be hard to do. But if I had summer off it would make it easier. There is also 2.5 year age gap which would be good for being friends.

The cons of right now is that if I got pregnant the first month I would have 8 weeks off with baby go back for 2 months then get summer off. So that is disappointing.

The pros for waiting: we can recover from DS's surgery finacially and be in a better place to pay for maternity bills, 3 year age gap, summer birthday parties (which I really like since I am off and can really plan something!!), and I can spend the summer focusing on eating healthier and losing weight. Which I have been doing since March with some success.

The cons of waiting is that if I got pregnant first shot I would be due right before my BIL wedding.

----

I have also thought about trying naturally until July then shooting for an April baby. I could finish the school year out and then have summer break before going back to work. And it would give me a bit of time to continue with my healthy eating and time to recover before the wedding.

I don't know. I feel so confused right now. I want to try so much. I had a loss in Feb and it made me realize how much I want this. But on the other hand I don't want DH to feel like I am going behind his back and taking it anyways. Even though he says he is fine if I do. He said the same thing about DS and was surprised when I got pregnant and said he didn't know I was taking it. Like seriously?!?!

Anyways, I am pretty sure af is going to be here any day now and I just feel confused.

I guess what I am seeing is that I am being selfish for wanting to try now because waiting makes more sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->