I am in need of SERIOUS answers!!!

derickaluc

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My experience is indeed a scary one. My cycle was due to come on on the 17th of this month which was Thursday. Which mean I ovulated April the 1-5. I had sex the 3-6. I also had cramps on that Friday and Saturday. Saturday my nipples became extremely sore which has never, ever happened before. This lasted about a week and a half. I also cramped that Tuesday and Thursday the week after but no bleeding. That brings me to last week which was the week of my period. I cramped again Tuesday and Thursday which was the day my period was due, NO BLEEDING! Friday morning I awoke with cramping as well. I go to the toilet only to see brown and pink spotting. Thinking that I would bleed heavy, I put on a tampon. I leave it in for hours. Only the same very small amount of pink and brown spotting and when I wiped, very light pink. I got to the point where I realized I was only wasting tampons and wore a panty liner. The spotting lasted for 2 days. Friday night I vomited 4 times from nowhere. I also vomited the same night from the smell of smile which never happens. Then turned into red bleeding that's very light. My periods are usually heavy from the first to the last day. This was very light to where I can wear panty liners. Bleeding lasted 3 days. Can anyone share with me what is going? Hoping someone has experienced this. Thanks!

I've never had anything experience like that. Have you taken any HPT though?

Yes. One last Tuesday before the bleeding and one Monday during some bleeding. Both negative.

Could have been implantation spotting, but it's quite possible you just ovulated later than usual too.

Except for anticipating how long your usual cycle is did you have any other signs of ovulation? Do you temp or keep track of cm or cp at all? Can you nail down about which day the 1st through the 5th that you ovulated, that's quite a big stretch.

Have you taken any tests?

No I'm totally new to this. I've taken two test in the past week but I haven't taken another yet.

fertilityfriend.com has some fantastic tutorials to help you better understand and pinpoint where you're at in your cycle. You can chart there for free too, they make it really easy and walk you through step by step.

Having a shorter or longer cycle than usual can throw you off a bit, but it's not necessarily anything to be alarmed about. Stress levels, weight gain or loss, hormonal changes even sleep patterns and eating habits can alter when we bleed and how much.

By all means, keep testing and even go in and see a doc if things seem too far off for your comfort. Otherwise I'd just check out fertility friend and get rolling with charting :thumbup:

What Messica said...charting will save you frustration in wondering what day you ovulated and then save money because you know when to test. It is a solution to many question you see on the ttc boards so a lot of ladies who can end up charting and using opks. Also I recommend reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility....quite helpful.

Something very similar happened to me (minus the vomiting)...turned out I didn't ovulate that month (even though I got positive OPK). The short light red/brown spotting I experienced was called breakthrough bleeding...not a real period but like the bleeding you would experience while on birth control pills....

I was also going to say it sound like you have no idea of ovulation which makes all this just random speculation unfortunately

the average 5/9/14 = 28 day cycle is just an estimate, for instance I have standard 5 day AF, irregular ovulation and only a 11 day LP

the only thing you can count on is a positive test but you could just be later than you expect

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->