I am leaving..........

purpledahlia

Mummy
Reaction score
LONDON!!!

iTS TIME, IM LEAVING, THE DAY HAS ACTUALLY ARRIVED!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

I actually will be officially living in central scotland as of tomorrow morning!

I feel so relieved im leaving this job, Im free. For those of you who know my story about work and the mat pay thing, she gave me 100 for the baby. Which, as a gift is nice, and ill use it for baby things, But i still feel completely screwed over and feel like i should of been paid more to make up for that fact. :growlmad:
Oh well, im getting out of here so now i can actually focus on getting home and flat hunting and buying things i need. Its like im moving one step closer and it all feels more real.

Got a pillow for my back and one for my head for this nightmare bus journey, this morning i was tempted just to fork out for the train and go this afternoon.. but it was 110 quid.. and iv already paid TWENTY for the bus.. so money wise theres not really any comparison eh! :dohh:

I just got myself a nice manicure to compensate and now watching xfactor and then ill finish packing and say goodbye to everyone. taxi taking me to bus station at 10 15. eeeeeekkk!!

Everyone pray i can hold two seats!!! :winkwink::winkwink:

I'M FREEEEEE xxxxxxxxxxxxx

yay! hope the journey back to scotland is not too bad and you are settled back there really soon x

I'm sure i will settle, even although i have a lot to do.. I will be glad to be not working here anymore. ill just have to be much more carefull with money as ill be on benefits and its really not much. But ill manage! i always do. :D

hope the bus ride goes ok hunny! mind and bring sun with you! so fed up with the rain lol x

hope the bus ride goes ok hunny! mind and bring sun with you! so fed up with the rain lol x

HAHA yeah right! ill try, monday here is meant to be 28... i bet its rainy and cold in sitrling, greeaattt.. but tbh im looking forward to the clean air.. its so stuffy here it really affects me. the air at home is so fresh i love it!:thumbup:

Scotlands great!!

Where abouts? Glasgow? Its better than Edinburgh here!!

Its been a nice day here - plenty of sun x

My parents are in Dollar..... its smack bang in the middle of nowhere!!! closest city is stirling so thats where ill probably be finding a flat and living!! only 40 mins to Edin and Glas, gran etc are all in Glas.. :D

Cant wait for no work and clean air.

Taxi comes at 10 15 to take me to the bus station!! time to get some munchies and to get to the front of the q and get a good seat! haha!

Stirling is nice.

I hope you have a safe journey.

x

have a safe trip!
lets us know when u arrive!
xxxxx

Hope your journey goes well and that you get some sleep on the bus.
Let us know when you're there :D

Finally moving!! :D
Have a good trip and enjoy the fresh air.
I live in a big city and I always love visiting family - you can see the stars at night and the air is so clean and fresh smelling!! Enjoy!!
xx

I'm so glad you can start relaxing and looking after you sweety. Have a safe trip.

Xxx

Hope u have a decent journey - hope you have lots to entertain yourself though! :hugs: xxxx

Helloo, i made it!

The taxi driver tried to overcharge me and had a go at me cos i said ''bus station'' not ''coach station''.... Hrrmm...

Bus was quiet thank god! Got 2 seats and got the disabled ones so loads of leg room to stretch out, not that i did really tho, my hip hurt from sitting so long in same position, and i didnt sleep, just closed my eyes for a looonnggg time, and my ipod managed to stay charged.
but get this, the dam toilet was broken, frist driver was an arse - said stops only for drivers relief - driver from newcastle was nicer and then scottish driver was even nicer! but i still didnt get to pee for like... 6 hours.. but i just didnt drink anything.

Went to ikea, got some drawers for my room here, gonna organise and only keep out what i need for winter, maternity and 0-3 clothes, everything else gonna put in suitcases till i have a flat. should be in one by then!! My room looks like a jungle.

Was telling my mum all about BnB and she thinks it sounds FABULOUS!! really great!, '' thre was nothing like that when i was pregnant!'' is what she said! She got one of those doll babies for work and asked for a babygrow for it! haha!

Now its time to de-stress! im free of that place!wooooooooohooooooo

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad to hear you arrived safely! you sound much happier already!

= 0 )

xxxxxxx

Apart from tired, and my laptop wont go online. but yes,i feel relieved to be outta there. id rather be poor than unhappy!

I'm glad you made it safely, enjoy the clean air and support of your mum and most importantly the beginning of your new life :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->