i am melting

kaz29

Reaction score
just wanted to complain:growlmad: pointless thread really, complain wiv me if u want to its up to u, but i am PISSED OFF with this heat:nope:

It's been miserable and crappy here for so long, I was so happy when I realised how lovely and sunny it was today ! Especially as it's my OH's birthday. But we were out in the garden for like 10 minutes and I could feel myself burning and going dizzy from the heat. :dohh: So now we're inside in the shade, sheltering from our hayfever :haha: x

Not a fan of the heat -_-
It's so nice out and I really want to be enjoying it but instead I'm on the sofa watching tele! I can handle it for about 10 minutes then I'm straight in.
What's even more annoying is everyone tellin me how pale I am!! I call it porcelain but hey ho .. Might have to rock out the fake tan. Just bit scared bout putting it on my face lol.

Right there with you, am currently sitting in front of fan and feeling like I am melting. Our boiler has just been replaced and they had to test the heating today, not pleasent. Our little girl is wiggling like crazy. Am hoping british gas are done soon so I can have a bath

I am HATING the heat. I currently have the curtains shut so no sunlight can come in and make me hotter.

I've felt really light headed today - I'm wishing for rain!

I am currently lying on my bed in just a bra (with my stupid mullet haircut getting frizzier) star fished trying to keep cool. I swear it's not pretty.

Tomorrow is going to be even hotter.

Just looked at the weather forecast... tomorrow is looking cooler here. Only 15C (it's been over 25C today). On Monday and Tuesday they expect rain... my prayers have been answered!

:nope: I know how you feel! What's worse is that it's 90 degrees here, the AC is broken and we've had the repairman here about 3 times - each time he doesn't know what the hell is wrong with it! :growlmad:

It better rain...lol cos I have food shopping to do on Monday and don't fancy waddling to town in this heat with 2 toddlers in tow and a bump the size of Wales stuck to my front! :wacko:

I've felt soooo dizzy, hot, uncomfortable today. I kept having to disappear upstairs for 10 minutes to my room where it was ever so slightly cooler...then as soon as I came down I'd get dizzy again! Not great for the kids having an invisible mummy :(

I haven't even got a freezer (buying one next week for sure!) - wouldn't feel so bad if I had some ice lollies to munch on.

Ok...rant over ;)

You could live in Texas. Yesterday's high was 38°C (100°F). In Houston the humidity is killer. And it's not even August yet. It has rained maybe once since April. Wildfire watches all over the state. I'd give just about anything to move 8,000 Km northeast for the summer!

dont know why but in manchester there never seems to be a breeze it is always stuffy heat, im not kidding i have a shiney face at the moment, its doing my head in big time i want to cry

Nope I'm loving it! I have been outside with my little boy all day making the most of it!

Won't be saying the same when I can't sleep tonight because of the heat though! Can't stand being hot at night time :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->