I am new and confused too

nikiforos

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

So i am new to this site, like many people who are introducing themselves.

My husband and i have a 4 year old. December 2 my IUD came out. Since then i have been mentally hoping for the possibility every month i am pregnant. Last month my husband agreed we should start trying.
So we tdid the dance... and AF came. This month we once again did the dance, and i am now 12 DPO and my temps are above coverline but pretty much flat.
Checked my thermo. and it is good, even bought another one. We have used OPK tests the past two months and i get my LH surge and my temp shift to let me know but my temp is 36.71 c and hasnt deviated much since my ovulation temp, 36.46 c. it has been between 36.61 to rising for the past two days to 36.71. What does this mean?

Is it even possible to be pregnant? I had a :bfn: yesterday night. And didnt bother testing again this morning. :cry:
Im getting discouraged... and it isnt good.
AF usually arrives between 29 -34 days. Im day 29... This morning toothpaste turned me off... and my breasts are leaking and so very enlarged... but could this be a sign i tested to early or that AF is coming?

Welcome :hi:
Have a look in TTC forum they might be able to help with your syptoms hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"