I am not sure what is going on

ruru

Reaction score
I have been charting my cycles for the past few months and this October i decided ttc. My periods were on the 2 nd and only lasted for 3 days (after removing iud usually last for 5 days). My cycle are usually 28 days I ovulated on the 16th (this i know as i had a sharp pain for about 5 minutes) and i used Shettles Method and the last day was Tues the 14th(tryingfor a girl already have a son). On the 24th 8 days post ovulation i felt some some cramps which only lasted for about thirty seconds(could that be implatation). I also had some creamy mucas which is unusual and later thick slimey discharge. My stomach was bloated and had gas on the same day. I then had thrush , i have been doing home pregnancy tests and they are all negative. Today is d12 op i am so desperate to be pregnant. I have been feeling funny in my stomach do you think its all in the head. My period is due onthe 30th.

Hello RUru,
i moved your thread from the "Testing forum section " to this section the TTC trying to concieve ...:)
the testing section is for trying tickers ,sigs, etc...

good luck in your ttc journey!!!

I think you should wait a few days before testing again. It just may be too early. Have you got your FF link so we can have a look at your chart?

Thank you Miel!

Hie Tansey

I was charting in my liltle note book however i have the details starting 7th August and ovulated on the 21st. September- period started on the 3rd and ovulated on the 16th as temp went up on the 17th. October pms started on the 2nd and ovulated on the 16the sharp pain and temp reading. i hope that is good enough and i not yet used to abbreviations. What is ff? :o))

FF is fertility friends chart ....you can use this site it's free and you can track your temp in the morning...www.fertilityfriend.com

you see you can click on our chart under our signature so you can see our cycles..:)

Thanks hey! I am getting used to the abbreviations. I will do exactly that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->