I am not sure what to think..help anyone?

nmh1986

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!
My name is Denise, and I am a long term stalker, but since I am not confused I guess I should finally make a post lol. I am 28 years old and had a tubal ligation done in 2011. However, since then, I have met my fiance and couldnt be happier, and down the line we will be looking into a reversal. In the meantime, we have been using no protection since I do, infact, have a tubal ligation. In late march, I had what seemed to be pregnancy symptoms, nausea, light headedness, fatigue, and extreme thirst, as well as some sore boobs and cramping as well as back pain, tried to chalk it all off, but tested anyways, hoping that would put my mind at ease....it didnt....took three tests, all had faint positives! Waited two more days, took another two tests....both now negative, no hint or sign of a positive. At this point I decided to call my doc, since I know my chances are extremely slim and also a risk of ectopic. Well, before I saw doc, period came, so I cancelled appointment and went on with life. Period was odd, light purplish actually, not as heavy, and no clots and not near as bad of cramps. Here I am now, period should NOT be here, since period began March 29th and ended April 3rd, but with another period....way way early :shrug: Now besides being way super early, this period is also odd.....started as (I know this is all TMI) brown...and then went to the deep red, almost purplish looking blood once again...and again this time...no clots, which is unusual since I do usually have clotting. Im racking my head wondering what is going on! Im having bad cramps with this one, not as much blood, but evident enough I need a tampon, and just mind struck on what it could be........has anyone else dealt with this? Could I have possibly miscarried? I have a call into the doctor...again....to at least try to find out what is going on, and I know my chances are slim, and I hate to say it, but even if it is a miscarriage, would be a blessing to know a tube might possibly be open.....Im just confused and lost, my periods are never ever early, normally they run late or right on time. Is it possible to get a positive test three times and then run negative two days later?Would an HCG show positive this late if it was a miscarriage? Could they also tell by doing an ultrasound?
I am so sorry for so many questions, my mind is just all over the place!
Thanks in advance everyone!!! :flower:

i really don't know, but definitely get to the doctors. xxxx

U def need it checked out
Impossible to tell without bloods and possibly a scan
I'm not up on tubal ligation
Do u still ovukate but sperm doesn't reach it?
Or does it stop ovulation somehow?
U def need docs help on this one
It could hve been mc def
3 pos shouldn't be wrong.
Best of luck -

Thank you so much for your replies!
I had my tubal ligation done when I had my c-section (i am unsure of what method he used for it) but you can tie the tubes or burn the tubes or I guess put a clamp on etc. etc....
Havent heard from doc today, so calling again....tomorrow, makes it frustrating since during this time I am in the process of switching docs :wacko:
Just wish I knew whats going on, frustrating not to know!
Thanks again!!

waiting just got worse :cry:
since I am in the midst of switching docs, its makes this all difficult.....on a good note, she did call to say she accepted me as a patient....on the bad note, EVEN with what is going on......says she cannot see me until the 21st of may, idk....wouldnt this be deemed as something urgent?! :growlmad::dohh: idk, maybe I just feel that way because its my body and me in this situation, but honestly......something is going on and it would be nice to know!!!!!! I guess on a good note there might be a chance I have an open tube (would be a secret blessing) but on a bad note....really...whats going on is not normal, it would be nice to see that she agrees and wants to help me with whats going on.....so I have a whole month yet of wondering what is going on with my body and by then there is no way AT ALL of knowing whether or not this was a miscarriage....or a chemical, or whatever it could be......fiance isnt happy either since he works away from home for weeks at a time and knows Im home with three kids and all of this going on :cry: hormones are all out of whack also, not sure if I wanna cry or scream lol.....this forum is so full of information tho, its so nice to visit.....thank you so much for replying....crappy to feel alone with all this going on :hugs::flower:

Hugs hon. Xx
Unless ur soaking a pad on less than an hour and still bleeding
Or passing huge clots, docs won't consider it urgent.
Unfair on us when worried and going through seemingly on our own
Hugs.
If it was me I'd do another preg test
If it's still neg, then I think it safe to wait
So long as no foul odour, temperature or excessive bleeding.
But of I can't wait or are afraid at home With kids
Could u go to emergency room yourself.
Hugs hon
Hope ur ok.
If it was mc
Which I think it prob was
Next af can be weird
And be early or late
Also no clots in next af can happen
But I would hve thought if mc,
I would hve had clots first time.
Sorry if I'm too blunt,
I feel for u emotion wise too.
I'm on first af after my second mmc
I'm lucky I hve my son for cuddles
Let me know how u get on xxx

Unless I get an appointment earlier, I wont know even a hint of whats going on until may 21...sigh....hoping for a cancellation LOL....but I will definitely come back and update :)
We know that a miscarriage means a loss, I have had a blighted ovum as well as an early miscarriage....so I know how those go, and the loss is hard :(, but we are also trying to see the silver lining in a crap situation that maybe, just maybe.....a tube is open!
We are getting married in October, and already combined we have our five, (i have three, he has two), but we both want at least that one together...so if there is by some chance an open tube.....it would be the best blessing. I am sure if she thinks I have had a miscarriage she will do an HSG to see if that did in fact happen, however, I am wondering if having an open tube will decrease my chances of an ectopic since I did have a tubal done. I know I am getting way ahead of myself, and I know the chances are slim, but even just day dreaming about it makes me smile :)
Thanks so much for everything :flower: will have to post more questions and just general posts throughout my journey...its nice to have a place to go with these types of things :) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->