I am now the proud owner of a pre-teen !!!

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
Daniel turned 12 yesterday, so that now makes him a pre-teen (or so I read) :nope: I guess I will now be getting a little taste of what the teenage years are going to be like :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Happy birthday to him :). Only a year till he is a teenager :p

Have fun! My stepkids are pre-teen and they can be a picnic. Actually, one is about to be a real teen come April.

ill have a pre-teen next month and he already gives me hell so im dreading real teenage years

happy birthday to him x

Jake was a angel at 12 ...he is a sod now at 14 :lol: ...Good luck and dont take no crap xx

Happy birthday to him. My daughters a pre teen, 13 in March. Shes bad enough now :(

Awww hun its sad when u realise how grown up our babies have become. Rebecca will be 13 in september and im dreading her periods starting... any day soon i think with how out of control her hormones are lol :cry::cry::cry:

My eldest son became a Teenager on Dec 18th 2009, the BIG THIRTEEN..

My 2nd son will be 12 in June and my little man will be 10 in July.

It is sad how quickly they seem to grow up, but I must say I am really enjoying this stage.
I enjoy watching them discover themselves, it is wonderful. My eldest is at the stage where he tries to push the boundaries and I am giving him some lean way, but I will never tolerate him being disrespectful and at this stage he hasn't crossed that line, just pushing the limits, but I think that comes with finding who they are.
Shall what the years ahead hold for us LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"