I am officially, a letter 'S'...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by myluckyyear, Jan 29, 2011.

1. myluckyyear

myluckyyear Mum of 2 (1 teen, 1 tiny)

Big curve at the front where my bump is, but I'm developing an equally big curve at the back so I form a (backwards) letter 'S'. Where did by behind bump come from! It seems I've been so busy looking at my baby bump I didn't notice my rear end growing at an alarming rate :haha:

Hx

2. Tinylo

Tinylo Mum to 2 boys

I know the feeling, I feel like I've got one LO in my belly and twins in my butt!!!! :wacko:

3. theresarhuebb

theresarhuebb x mother of 3 x

me too hehe x

4. Lani

Lani Well-Known Member

I looked at a bump pic I took the other day and didn't even notice my belly. All I could look at was the 'baby'' growing in my butt! Seriously, not cool! Really should get off the lounge and do some walking.

5. miss cakes

miss cakes Well-Known Member

lol i look like a D shape its all about my bump which has swallowed the rest of me x

6. MizzDeeDee

MizzDeeDee I know it all.. ask me!

I gained ten pounds last month, but I measured exact and I asked OB how that was possible.............

Until FOB tells me it went to my breast... and then I realized that it also has gone to my butt. I have a huge rack(it was big already) and a ghetto fab-u-lous ass.

What is happening to my white girl booty?