I am officially a little piggy

Essex1stbaby

Reaction score
I can't actually believe how much I have eaten today and the fact that it is all junk doesn't help!

Mcdonalds Breakfast :blush:

Gralic bread, burger and chips and chocolate cake for lunch

12 inch pizza for dinner

I don't normally eat like this and feel awful about it :wacko:

Please someone tell me they have had a day the same :dohh::dohh:

:baby:XXX:baby:

I had a similar day last week by visiting Pizza Hut at the Buffet times :(
Felt rotten all day but tomorrow is another day hun x :)

I visited the Toby Carvery a few days in a row in my first few weeks of pregnancy, I was hooked!!!

x

Hi

Yes i'm a little mrs piggy too!!!

I ate 900g of choco ice cream in 2 days.

Oh dear I feel so guilty!

Ha! Thaks Ladies, I just would never eat like this before - its terrible really, I tell myself I am going to be good again and I just cannot stick to it. I am normally heathly ish but today I have really gone to town eeeeek. Poor little bubs :dohh:

XX

I've been a complete piglet too - but I'm blaming my husband :haha:

Between crisps, cake and cheescake I think I might actually burst but hopefully will be back to normal tomorrow, think we all have days like these every so often xx

Today has been a bad day for carbs and sugar. 2 small pancakes for breakfast. Bagel with cream cheese for lunch with a choc chip muffin (oops), tortilla chips with salsa in the aft, about 8 hershey kisses, a 1/4 piece of pizza for dinner and a fruit smoothie for dessert. Shame on me...but it was worth it :)

i have just ate a hole big bag of doritos and dip nearly while watching a film!! and i used to hate chocolate ice cream and im addicted to it now. havnt had in 2 weeks (go me) but even saying it is making me want to drive to the shop and get it even though it 2 in the morning!

I was the same last friday.

Had Mcdonald's breakfast, then i forgot it was donut day so my classmates brought in donuts, had two of them. Then I came home and had some hamburger helper and I had some ice cream from DQ . . omg yeah i had a crazy day , lol .

I have had some crazy days. I think it is a combination of being extra hungry, giving myself a little more freedom with what I eat, eating what I feel like (so that I am not sick). I never feel good after though lol.

Every day is pig out day for me. I eat several full meals daily and I'm not worried lol. I figure if I'm hungry I should eat. I try and include fresh vegetables and fruits though among all the other food I eat. I like rich, indulgent food. Not so much 'junk' but high in calories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"